what have u bought??

Options
tonilizzy88
tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
since joining mfp ive bought a HRM, 30ds and a pedometer al of which id never have bought before...

what have u purchaced since joining??

Replies

• Erinacarr
    Options
    a scale..lol, I've never owned one before, after i bought it i realized that my weight was a lot lower than i thought, which made me feel good
  • stampede55
    Options
    HRM for me and my wife, Weight vest, Medicine ball, 350 lbs of plate, 3 oly bars, a golds gym weight rack, countless amounts of food....thats all I can think of.

Edit: food scale, running shoes
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    A HRM for me, another HRM for my husband, some weights, comfy clothes to workout in, different foods than I used to eat, new kitchen implements that I never needed before (including a kitchen scale), and oh yeah a smaller pair of jeans. :-D Thinking about getting 30DS since everyone seems to get really great results from it.
  • lisacornell
    lisacornell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A food scale. I use it all the time.
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    A HRM, a gym memebership, a tape measure, and my mom bought me a scale. I love all of them.
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    A New Balance HRM, and JM 30 DS.. Need to get new workout shoes.. (soon)
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    HRM for me.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    An HRM, a food scale, more measuring cups and spoons, Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred, Yoga Meltdown, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. I want the rest of her DVDs, I have this love/hate relationship going with her right now.

And clothes! Just enough to get by but after 60 lbs I didn't really have a choice, I had shrunk out of everything. Thank you MFP!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say buying exercise clothes was a huge leap for me. Sure I had sweatpants and t-shirts but I'm talking those stylish walking pants and a cute warm-up jacket - nothing I'd ever have thought about buying before.
    Also recently treated myself to a new digital scale because my old dial one just wasn't cutting it anymore. I need to know EXACT pounds, not just a fuzzy guesstimate. :smile:
  • ashimon
    ashimon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A GPS watch/w HRM Garmin 305! :)
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    A better scale, protein powders (one bottle at home, one at work, one in the car, lol) Subscription to Muscle and Fitness: Hers, which is my go-to mag.
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    'New Rules of Lifting for Women' book, MyoTape, protein powders and a blender bottle, new running shoes, and a ton of new workout clothes.
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    better food!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    a food scale, protein powder, 30ds and hrm, oh and 2 more water bottles
    new blender
    set of measuring spoons
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    A NEW scale...I really didn't like what the old one had to say LOL! No really it was the old style one that was hard to read with no contacts in. I needed to see every little number going down not a round about guess!
    Also, got a pedometer, 5 lb hand weights. Jillian Michaels dvd's 30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack, buns and thighs and a Billy Blanks TeaBo Ripped Extreme dvd, a bicycle and a good pair of running shoes! I think that is it! The hubby has been good to me! He rewards me more than I do for my weight lost! I think I am set until the end of my Journey. Halfway there and definitely set up to succeed!

Thinking about my first 5k next fall with my sis in Chicago as my final goal reward!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    A digital bathroom scale and a digital food scale, I'm getting a HRM (Polar FT40 soon). Better food and all new cloths! :)
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I'd have to say buying exercise clothes was a huge leap for me. Sure I had sweatpants and t-shirts but I'm talking those stylish walking pants and a cute warm-up jacket - nothing I'd ever have thought about buying before.
    Also recently treated myself to a new digital scale because my old dial one just wasn't cutting it anymore. I need to know EXACT pounds, not just a fuzzy guesstimate. :smile:

EXACTLY!!!! oh that old scale would drive me CrAzY!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    BodyMedia Fit (which I've returned). Garmin 405CX. And, my pride and joy, power rack + olympic weights.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    BodyMedia Fit (which I've returned). Garmin 405CX. And, my pride and joy, power rack + olympic weights.

What did you dislike about the BMF? I've been considering getting one around the holidays as my gift to myself...
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    A scale, a polar HRM, running shoes, and tons of cute workout clothes!