any brides to be?

Options
Im getting married in 503 days (march 23rd 2013 to be exact lol) and am looking for other 'fiends' who are getting married to help each other along the weight loss journey! I want to lose 50lb at least in time for my big day! x

Replies

• sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i'm a bride to be but i'm focused mostly on maintaining now. i picked out my dress yesterday and don't want to pay too much for alterations lol
  • CharleeA
    Options
    Congratualtions!!! When is your big day? x
  • fellychang
    Options
    I'm getting married in 201 days on May 25th, 2012! I've been tracking seriously since the beginning of September and just wish I could lose the weight faster with this deadline. I've told myself I don't even want to start shopping for a dress til end of January maybe.
  • CharleeA
    Options
    Congratualtions on your up and coming wedding!! Im not even thinking about dresses until may next year and am going to concentrate on losing weight! Great to have you as a 'friend' x
  • fellychang
    Options
    Congratulations on yours too!!! That's a long time to wait! I remember always having to say the year so people would know it wasn't next May, but now it IS next May!

Now somehow I just have to get over the fact that my stick thin sister who can eat whatever she wants is eating from a big plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies! Trying not to eat! Trying not to eat!

Good luck!!!!!! Just stay logging!!!
  • CharleeA
    Options
    Just think of your dress and how gorgeous you will look!!

Thanks for the advice, determined I will be on here or my app every single day for the next 503 to log, track and record lots of losses!! x
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    me!! april 2012
  • JennaB86
    Options
    JULY 21, 2012!! Little more than 8 months! Went to a bridal show today... SO FUN!
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    Me! No date yet
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Its April 14th for me =]
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Its April 14th for me =]

im the 13th
  • BulldogCNM
    Options
    Me. I am WAY out there (thanks to grad school). We are thinking January 2014. But always glad to support.
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am! Add me if you want
  • MsCNicholleD
    Options
    Sep. 8, 2012! Congrats to everyone!
  • Peridot09
    Peridot09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! 1/12/13 is my wedding date...I don't even want to look at dresses yet! Add me if you want...we're both 2013 brides :smile: :smile:
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Add me, May 19th 2012... Congrats on your engagement!!!
  • onarainy_day
    Options
    Congrats and Not bride to be but maid of honor for april 2012 im trying to mantain a healthy pregnancy. My sister only gave me 6 wks after i deliver to get back n shape and with my last i gained 55lbs! so far ive gained 20lbs and i have 3 more months to go. :/
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    2013 bride here, got engaged nov 14this year :happy: been on here a little while now, but now i have even more reason to get the weight off, and find the dress I really want.

Congrats and good luck to everyone
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    summer 2013, exact date undetermined :)
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good luck Ladies :) We can get it done x