Ack! New problem!

Options
My wedding band flew off my finger this afternoon when I took my glove off... Found it (thank heaven) but yeah... I need to get it re-sized now. I guess it's a nice problem to have? :-)

Replies

• ManicMelody
    Options
    My engagement ring is soon to be around a necklace. It flies off when I do laundry and make the bed!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your NSV!!!!
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WOW! Very lucky to find it! but yesss I agree it's way better to have to get your ring sized smaller rather than bigger!
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Glad you found it :D
  • MarlaChandlerBarton
    Options
    yeah, sweet problem, can't wait to have that problem! Mine won't come off yet! :cry:
  • Finigan84
    Options
    I had the same problem last week. I wound up fishing my wedding ring out of the bottom of my freezer. Went to pull something out and it fell off and right to the bottom.

Re-sizing due to weight loss is a cause for celebration. Yay!:smile:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Mine flew off while I was in the shower and bounced all over the tub. I almost had a heart attack thinking they were going to go down the drain. I haven't worn them since.
  • rubystar07
    rubystar07 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats! Now once you get it resized, you can never go back...hows that for motivation
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to cut the band to resize you can have these little rice sized things attached on the inside which can be removed with much less damage to the piece itself. This is what was done to Kate Middleton's engagement ring as to not cut the ring itself & make it fit.
  • keeks8281
    Options
    That's been happening to me too! Glad it is loose, but, of course, do not want to lose either ring!
  • lucycaz
    lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi

Glad you found it - I lost mine about 3 weeks ago and was really gutted.....

Lucy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!