Muffin tops HELP!!!

Options
Im currently on level 2 of 30ds & im seeing a difference. Im going on vacation in Feb & want 2 look good on the beach. Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what kind of exercises I can be doing 2 help slim down my muffin tops? Any help is greatly appericated! thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    CARDIO seems to be a big deal when it comes to stomach fat! It helps me shrink (slowly, but surely) some cardio every day. It's not fun, but this here muffin top is not cute, so it's got to go! Good luck!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I went to Kohl's and got an undershirt "Control It" brand. In the time it takes to do one situp, you have instant control and inches lost. Just a temporary measure, but in a pinch, it makes my clothes look and feel better on me, and I just keep trucking on the body building and good eating. :)
  • sadlazarus
    Options
    You can't spot train, so keep hammering the cardio. Sprints are pretty good since it's a mighty cardio exercise and you work your obliques pretty hard.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Plank---or any core exercise.
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your help :smile:
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Stay away from bread, stuffing, and potatoes. Drink plenty of water and doing lots of lower abs exercises like (leg lifts and knee chests)
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately no matter what you do, you can't control where your body will lose weight. I still have a thick later of fat on my thighs, hips and belly but I keep getting leaner and leaner above the waist. And I'm on a training program for running (and have had running as a focus for nearly eight months) and will actually be switching that after my next race this weekend.

Personally, I avoid muffin tops by simply buying pants that fit and don't cut into the fat around my midsection. I have one pair of pants that I shrunk in the wash but can squeeze into if I really wanted to, but they muffintop me, so I just don't wear them. (but I keep them as a secret goal. lol)