If ypou want to know my story....

jagar07
jagar07 Posts: 266 Member
A lot of you have friended me here because of my story about my son and how he inspired me to weight loss. I created a video not long after I lost him and dedicated it to my husband. I am sharing in this forum because it really has nothing to do with weight loss, but I thought some might be interested. Let me know what you think of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5mOE27mHvk

Replies

• BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    You have truly touched my life today.. Your son is beautiful and so are you... WOW... Through tears I write this... Watching your video was so inspiring, more than you'll ever know.. GOD BLESS your BEAUTIFUL family..
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    awesome video!

It made me cry and truly touched me, it surely captures what you and your husband have been thru...

I'm deeply sorry for your lost.... and I truly with all my might believe that when God spoke to you, God will give .... he has the power to give as much as to take away... I'm sure you will soon have another chance provided by God and all of you will have a precious angel looking over you from above.....
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Really beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us. My heart goes out to you and your husband. I wish you all of the luck in the world!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Such an amazing story that is sure to touch everyone's heart. He was a beautiful baby boy. Love to you and your husband and Johnny