Tattoos!

Options

Replies

• dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I sooo want a full sleeve, I'm just waiting until my arms have some definition!!

That and I want to make sure the design is perfect, probably grays and blacks, dont think i'll have colour. I've given it some thought!
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have too many to name (12 in all the last count I think). I love tattoos and each one of them tells a little bit about my life at the particular time in which I got it. I have removed one tattoo, but that was more to investigate the procedure of tattoo removal (in the case I change my mind about some of them when I'm older). I have to tell you all make sure you love them, cause taking them off hurts a whole hell of a lot more taking them off then putting them on.

Most of mine are coverable, so most people give me this huge look of shock when I say I have 12 haha.
  • GoCanada
    Options
    I have too many to name (12 in all the last count I think). I love tattoos and each one of them tells a little bit about my life at the particular time in which I got it. I have removed one tattoo, but that was more to investigate the procedure of tattoo removal (in the case I change my mind about some of them when I'm older). I have to tell you all make sure you love them, cause taking them off hurts a whole hell of a lot more taking them off then putting them on.

Most of mine are coverable, so most people give me this huge look of shock when I say I have 12 haha.
  • GoCanada
    Options
    Double post.
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    never really had any idea what I wouldn't regret in 40 years, until I saw a diamond drawing tattooed on a ring finger and decided a ruby in similar fashion over my heart would be perfect, my DD is Ruby. so when I hit 10% lost, that's my reward!
  • Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have a rose on my back (when I was 18 years old) want it GONE. I have a Mickey Mouse on my right hip (WISHED IT WAS WAY SMALLER) and a peguis on my left angle (not sure what I think of this one Then on the top of my right foot I have patience in chinese writing (And confirmed it says that by a chinese man :) )
    I DO LOVE MY FOOT ONE

I WOULD DO ANYTHING to remove my rose off my back. It was young and foolish and hate it now. Hate the fact that I have it there (Actually on my right shoulder not back) I looked into getting it removed but it leaves such a nasty scar. I haven't looked into getting it covered because if I cover it up it will make it that much larger and do I want that.

Dont' get me wrong I love other peoples tats. Just wish I thought mine out better.

Swoopette
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    -When I was 18, I got a tribal sun my husband designed tattooed on my left shoulder.

Last year my husband wanted to try tattooing and....

-I got the majority of a 'cultural tribute' sleeve - right arm. I call it my tapa cloth.
    -Weird floral design on my left thigh (which will be added to in time).
    -Bats near the front of my left shoulder/chest area (think bra strap region)
    -TMI rune on the back of my neck
    -Quote on the inside of my left arm
    -Runes on 3 fingers (plans for 3 more)
    -A bird on my middle finger

I don't regret any, but some definitely need some extra work on them lol And, I want a LOT more.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I have a tribal-ish heart drawn by my husband inked on my left ankle when I was 19, two weeks after our marriage.
    Second and third tattoos are little turtles on the inside of my wrists. I had a stone turtle necklace that I wore 24/7 for 7 years, only taking it off when husband left for deployment, as he took it with him and wore it under his uniform. I had the tattoos drawn from this turtle and inked on right before he left for a 6 month deployment cruise.
    Fourth tattoo is a breast cancer awareness ribbon right below the nape of my neck. I don't regret the tattoo, but do regret the placement. It was a spur of a moment, a friend convinced a shop to donate 75% of the proceeds from pink ribbon tattoos and I didn't think the placement through.
    I'd really like to get a full back piece some day of a great fig tree, and that little ribbon is going to look out of place lol.
  • TheLazyNomad
    Options
    I'v got 7.5

"Scientia" on my left wrist (latin for knowledge or science)
    Outline of the bear from the california that's been stylized a bit on my left pec
    A stylized torrey pine tree down my upper right arm
    A bunch of swirling arrows (represent time) on the top side of my left wrist
    3 paper airplanes on my upper left arm
    Storm clouds with lightning on my right wrist (covering an old poorly done tattoo, hence the 1/2)
    Calvin (from calvin and hobbes) as spaceman spiff on my right pec with a trail of stars and planets going to my right shoulder.

Don't regret any (except the covered one obviously)

Not getting anymore probably
  • jadebvb92
    Options
    i have one tattoo.. it's the black veil brides start symbol and it says "never give in"

I wan't more tattoos but idk what..I want to be very careful when i get tattoos so i don't regret them later :D
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I've got swallow on the backs of my legs like where my achilles is, the word "vivre" on the side of my foot, and a teeny heart on my wrist. I love all my tats and want mooooreee! I'm itching to start my sleeve of mostly lotus flowers, just gotta wait until I get enough money :)
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have a chinese dragon on my lower back, a tribal dragon just above my left wrist, another dragon that is blue around my right ankle, and my fave/ most meaningful is a torch where the base of the flame is a fire helmet with wings and around the base of the torch is a banner and a fire hose- banner says "gone but not forgotten" (covers left calf),
  • lubvug32
    Options
    First tatt... 3 chinese symbols on my neck = Love, Strenght, Harmony
    2nd tatt... tribal dragon on my right ankle given to me as my 27th bday present by my hubby
    3rd tatt... ambigram that says Faith when looked at one way, then Hope when looked at upside down
    4th tatt... continued chinese symbols down the center of my back til right above where my bra sits... other symbols say Family, Prosperity, Joy, Peace, and i forget the other three LOL
    5th tatt... Koi fish (I drew myself) on my left shoulder. still needs to get colored in...
    Luckily the last 2 tatts were done by my husband sooo now I get my tatts for FREEEEEE!!! :happy:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I have..
    1st one. a doe with a rose in her mouth lower right abdomen
    2nd and orca lower left leg.
    3rd a rose with a butterfly even lower left abdomen (well little lower then abdomen)

Wants.
    a puzzle piece heart missing a piece in my middle upper back, and a single puzzle piece (the missing one) with my son's initial on my neck.
    a chain with a lock with Masters initails on my ankle

a amy brown believe fairy (pic on profile page) on my lower back , to be my reward for reaching goal weight, (planned for way too long)

and would love an eeyore but keep changing my mind where
  • littleflossy
    Options
    For my 16th I got three stars on my right foot, a pink, yellow and blue one.. they were to remind me that I was lucky to see the stars at night, after a close friend died from an illness we both had. It was to remind me to see hope, really :) and then once I'm 18 I want the lyrics 'Beauty from Pain' on my left wrist. I can't wait for that especially, it's been a massive deal since I was like 12 aha :)
  • FaeryBaby
    FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have an orange hibiscus on the back of my left shoulder. It's the same design my hubby and I used on all our wedding stationary. I've always felt that getting a name or date jinxes the relationship, with mine if anything ever happens between us, I just have a stylized version of one of my favourite flowers.

The next tattoo I want to get is of the Hawaiian islands across my right foot. I've always wanted to move to Hawaii, but life hasn't allowed that. I figure if my feet can't be on Hawaii, Hawaii can be on my feet :)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have three.Don't really represent anything.i have 5 lil stars behind my ear going down my neck.i have a big notical star on my foot,and a butterfly with some type of branch around it,looks cute though,lol,on my ankle:).I want more,but not planning to anytime soon!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Being married to a tattoo artist I have 80% coverage of my body suit done. Yep body suit! I love all my tattoos i do have some I'd like to edit a little but no regrets.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    4-5
    daisy on a stem with a black widow crawling up - was my 1st and I hate it lol
    purple daisy with a tribal thingy on my foot
    2 sparrows on each sholder blade each holding a ribbon with my boys name
    last and I love!!! is mine I designed for my dad who passed. Its a lucky 7 (we always went to vegas and he was born on the 7th)with a crown on it with 5 points (his last name was King and he had 4 girls) sitting in a field of corn (he was a farmer) with a ribbon saying take it ez from the eagles song that was his motto and we played at his funeral. Its on the side of my thigh.