Tattoos!

Options

Replies

• tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    tribal-ish maple leaf upper back (first one)
    woodstock logo left top of my back
    stars that start on the right side of my back and go over the collar bone (like 13. three match my cousins)
    1st kiddo footprints shaped into a heart on my lower back
    2nd kiddos footprints on the tops of my feet
    big tree on my side/ribcage. done when i got to my goal weight. gaelic words "nothing without effort" and right under it.
    goth-y fairy on my shoulder area.
    and i have a stupid heart with flames on my chest. picked it out in like 5 minutes. that's what i get for not thinking about what i want.
    plan on having it covered up with something.

oh and i want sparrows done.
    i need to start planning my next one.
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Imperial insignia on my left shoulder blade.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I have a one simple red maple leaf on my left shoulder. i was 14 years old, my brother was 17 and some guy tattooed us both in my kitchen...my brother passed away when i was 18 so i keep it as a memory because it was something i can always remember us doing together. other wise i probably would redo it or cover it because it really isn't that great looking..kinda like a jail tat.

I can't think of a more valuable, meaningful tattoo that anyone could have. Amazing story.

I agree, lovely memory.
  • mailoveschayzen
    Options
    Totally addicting,
    My sons name on my wrists
    Bad girl eyes on my arm (where a watch would go)
    Family kanji on my collar bone
    Tribal from my other collar bone to the back of my shoulder
    FLB with a crown near my ankle (high school)

I want to 2 more large pieces one on my thigh all kinds of cartoon flowers, with flourishes.
    & finish my tribal to go across my back & down my arm.
  • mailoveschayzen
    Options
    Totally addicting,
    My sons name on my wrists
    Bad girl eyes on my arm (where a watch would go)
    Family kanji on my collar bone
    Tribal from my other collar bone to the back of my shoulder
    FLB with a crown near my ankle (high school)

I want to 2 more large pieces one on my thigh all kinds of cartoon flowers, with flourishes.
    & finish my tribal to go across my back & down my arm.
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have the American flag with the an eagle over it on my right shoulder up high where it can be covered with a T-shirt. I waited until I was 39 and do not regret it. Do regret not always putting sunscreen on it. Could use a touch up.
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Left foot (first) is a pink breast cancer awareness ribbon. i lost my nana a few years ago to ibc.

RIght foot (got it last month) is a blue ribbon with a yellow heart. My dad was diagnosed a year ago with colorectoral cancer and is a survivor. I got this one in honor of him and to always remind me to fight the good fight like he did.

I want another one or two. I have ideas on what I want and where.
  • Steffyss
    Options
    I have five rainbow stars between my should blades that are for my mom and my grandma who taught me to wish upon a star and that wishes come true. I have a celtic cross with my friend who passed away for cancer and a friend who passed away in an accidents names and dates.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have one, and no, I'm not telling where.

I don't regret it but I just wish I'd thought of something more meaningful. It's more of a design than a thing.

In the future I'm going to have it redone and I'm going to get another one but I don't know where or what yet.
  • argharna
    Options
    1. half moon in front of a star on my uper back
    2. the claddagh symbol around my left wrist. got both when I was 26 within 2 weeks of eachother.
    I want to get more one a symbol from my fav. book. just havent decided where to get it.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    As a gift to myself when I reach my goal, I want to get avocado halves on both of my inner arms - one with the pit, one without. I think they're beautiful, they're my favorite food, and also a representation of my plant-based diet.
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty decent sized scorpion on my back
    =]

its black and white with a ton of shading/detail

I want tons more just a matter of financess
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I have "Keep Moving Forward" on my right foot. :)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

i hear ya
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options

i hear ya

When you have a family it gets routine to spend everything on your loved ones, I don't remember the last time I bought myself something.
  • cassieohlaa
    Options
    I have two =] and I want another.
    I got my first which says " faith love hope truth desire" and goes down my right side from under the bra to pant line.
    My second is a heart with a lily inside it, which is all shaded beautifully and done by my friend who is an artist.
    I still want another one though, I would like a small elephant on the inside of my ankle.
  • queennahs
    queennahs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Eye of Ra with a Gemini symbol on the back of my right hip... I am an all-seeing powerful Gem afterall.
    Phoenix on my left forearm... put there post getting a physically and mentally abusive a/hole out of my life.
    F-holes on the back of my neck... symbolising the importance of music to my life
    The cover art of You Am I's Dilettantes album fills my right upper arm... My homage to arguably Australia's foremost rock n roll gunslinger: Mr Tim Rogers, You Am I, the artist (Ken Taylor as Aubrey Beardsley) and my own sense of the dilettante...
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    A celtic knot and shamrock on my arm.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and want more.
    First is Love on my left wrist. It is a reminder to love myself like I love everyone else.
    I have a tree up my spine. 3 of the leaves are the colors of my kids birthstones. Sort of a whole tree of life thing.
    And my 3rd is the one in my pic. Got it recently for my midway goal. Its a feather and says Nothing is Impossible. Which sort of became my motto during this process.
  • Clinno
    Clinno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a Dragon from under my right arm down to my thigh (my design) kind of chinese/maori tribal style, no colour, it signifies strength to me. I have a circular witchery/phoenix tribal style, coloured one on my back (top right) designed by the drummer of a band I used to really like. I have an engagement tattoo on the top middle of my back done by a monk in Thailand for good luck and prosperity (a bamboo tattoo) I have another bamboo tattoo of an elephant on the other side of my back done in Chang Mai at the rasta bar (possibly my favorite) an I have a demon wizard on the inside of my right forearm. I am getting a fern leaf on my chest soon to show my love/respect for the All Blacks (most successful sporting team ever!) And a small acacia tree on my other wrist to represent my time in Africa (the true motherland.. beautiful) and it won't end there I want an akuza style tat too!