high praise from a 10 year old boy

Options
124»

Replies

• mollygirl73
    Options
    So great. That made me teary!! Congrats.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Makes it all worht it, doesn't it! Thanks for sharing such a touching story! Nothing better than sharing a healthy lifestyle with your son and having him appreciate it so much!
  • pookie53
    pookie53 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is priceless, how awesome is that and your son is young too..congrats on making him proud of you...☺:wink:
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Sweet and truly high praise indeed. :flowerforyou: Definitely brought tears to my eyes as well
  • TheresaGettingHealthy
    Options
    Teary eyed over here. :) Very touching!
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    thats awesome !
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Wow this really made me tear up!! For several reasons.
    1 That is awesome that you are making such an impact in your son's life. It's awesome that you guys are using being healthy to build some amazing memories.
    2. My 15, 10, and 7 year old sons just ran a 5K on Sunday. While they were doing that, I was waiting at the finish line. I didn't get to enjoy that with them. I remember standing there thinking, I wish I could do this with them. Reading this just makes me want that even more!
    [/quote

Who says you have to run the 5K? Walk it! You probably saw how many walkers were in the race! I am setting a goal for you....within the next 3 months you will walk a 5K! I want pictures!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    one of the best NSVs i've ever read!!! :-D
  • Rowann
    Rowann Posts: 86
    Options
    Hands up everyone who teared up reading that...

*raises hand*

That's one very sweet little boy, who will probably go on to become the kind of man you want your daughters to bring home... Well done you... :)
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Lovely...now I need to SOS
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awwww :)
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That is very sweet. Great job influencing your children to be healthy!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You should be proud of yourself for inspiring your son to live a healthy lifestyle, and for all you have accomplished.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    That's so great! It's huge for a 10 year old boy to be that open about how he feels, especially to the cashier about his Mom. I know his pride for you is such motivation. Congratulations on your journey and for instilling such great values and healthy habits in your son :)
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I had tears in my eyes. Great Story. You should feel really proud of you and of your son.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    That's remarkable! You're a lucky mum!
  • Maputi
    Maputi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Super! And congrats to you for being such an excellent role model. Our kids are always watching what we do. I'm still surprised when my mom's words come out of my mouth.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!