140 lb weight loss before after photo

Options
12346»

Replies

• kb8wau
    kb8wau Posts: 46
    Options
    Gadzooks! You lost 140 pounds!! 140 pounds!! One Hundred Fourty Pounds!! ONE HUNDRED FOURY POUNDS!!!
    That is worth yelling off the rooftops.
    Am I the only one who noticed the wall behind......is it a beercan lined wall? funny

It is not only a wall, its a whole house. Its called the beer can house. A man in Houston put cans on the house from the late 60s to the 80s. Its about 50,000 cans. Its now a tourist attraction.
  • kb8wau
    kb8wau Posts: 46
    Options
    Gadzooks! You lost 140 pounds!! 140 pounds!! One Hundred Fourty Pounds!! ONE HUNDRED FOURY POUNDS!!!
    That is worth yelling off the rooftops.
    Am I the only one who noticed the wall behind......is it a beercan lined wall? funny

It is not only a wall, its a whole house. Its called the beer can house. A man in Houston put cans on the house from the late 60s to the 80s. Its about 50,000 cans. Its now a tourist attraction.
  • miarose17
    Options
    Congratulations:)
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh my word! You look awesome guy! Keep it up! So PROUD! This is why I love this site bc of ppl like you. I want my mom to get the weight off so badly. Keep Pressing! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • jenpolter
    Options
    what an inspiration! Congrats on your success!! :drinker:
  • coreymusonda
    coreymusonda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    excellent! Well done!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    you must be so happy with yourself... just incredible.::happy:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    great job
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! well done:laugh:
  • Visser1971
    Options
    Fantastic! AND you are a Bengals fan :-) Yayy! Good for you.
  • razorspells
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! Truly inspiring! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • dreambigandexpectfavor
    Options
    YOU are amazing!! congratulations on your success and thanks for the inspiration!! God Bless!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel great! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!