Looking for New Friends for a Support System

Options
2»

Replies

• natticus55
    Options
    Hello!

Im new to this too and am looking for friends to share the journey with. I'll be there to support whoever needs it and will probbaly be asking for support when I have a bad day and stuff my face with naughty food :)

Im Natalie, pleased to meet you all :)
  • weldonam84
    Options
    Hey, I'm Amber! I'm starting the start to the new me today! I have 45 pounds to lose and would love to have a support system!! I have tried so many times to lose the extra weight without any help and I always fail. New events in my life makes me truly ready for a change!
  • lulibell1987
    Options
    Hi, im new to MFP, looking for friends to create a support network to motivate each otther to achieve our goals. Your doing amazingly well and i really hope with some support i can achieve the same success. Keep up the hard work, it'll all be worth it in the end :happy:
    Anyone feel free to add me, can really do with the support after many failed attempt's by myself.
  • hedder1231
    Options
    Thanks! I appreciate your support! :happy:
  • Yvette615
    Yvette615 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on (MVP) I have a 24 year old son just recently married the love of my life 5 months ago. I need to lose weight for health reasons blood pressure diabetes. I got on the site for motivations and encouragement to each other
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need as much support as I can get! My family is naturally tiny (all under 5'3" and close to 100 lbs each) so they don't get my struggle. I can't count the number of times I've seen my mom after a month at school and the first thing out of her mouth is "did you gain weight again?" Not helpful!! My husband has been extremely supportive but he has a REALLY high metabolism due to a muscle-twitch disorder (his muscles are always working so he's constantly burning calories) so he has to eat twice as much as a normal person. I'll take all the support I can get!
  • Ocean_mom
    Ocean_mom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My name is Sandy. i just started my MFP today.Awesome job on your first month. I hope my first month is as good as yours.Congratulations!!!! I like you am starting out 300+ and want to get down to 170-180. I would like very much to be a part of your support and motivational team. If you would like send me a friend request.
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wonderful start, please feel free to add me.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. I started at the same weight... So I know how it feels.