Options
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

soupreem27
  • Lindseysund8
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me!
  • gvswaim
    Options
    Hi, I'm 57 and struggling a little bit. I started out strong and have hit a wall. Are any of you all struggling and or how did you get past it?
    still learning how these boards work my apologies to everyone
    I am 52 and I too am struggling, and don't quite understand it, wish i could help but i have no idea - hopefully we will find our answers here with all these great knowledgeable members
  • jalford0226
    Options
    hey welcome!!! feel free to add me as a friend....this site is great for support and advice!!!! :smile:
  • androidgal
    androidgal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Anyone is welcome to add me, I lost a lot of weight over 2 stone a couple of years back, then when my boyfriend dumped me about a year ago I put almost a stone of that back on....:(

Found myself on here for some inspiration and by tracking my food I am hoping it will help me stay on track better...please add me if you want extra support especially if you are struggling for whatever reason.

I work shifts also so that makes it hard to lease weight and being over 50 makes your metabolism slower...wish I had found this site years ago...hehe

Although I am struggling..I am determined to stick to something and as this site has so much of everything I need ie dieting buddies, support, tracking both on pc and on mobile...

I am sure with inner strength which is in there somewhere and support from our friends here..we can all make it to our goals !! xx
  • marissabowden
    Options
    Just getting started here and have a long way to go. I have been on many different programs, and am hoping to keep the motivation going.
  • eing88
    Options
    I'm looking to get in shape by my birthday in 7 months! Have 50 lbs to go but I now I can do this, and so can you. Add me :)