Top 5 tips you'd give people for a happy life

Options
13»

Replies

• mamaredhead
    Options
    I love this thread!!! :-)

Lots of smart and intelligent and warm-hearted and experienced and LIVING people out there.
    Write more! I will read it all!!!

*thumbs up*
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Love yourself
    Love your children
    Love your parents
    Love others
    Love God.
    In any order.

hmmmm not very original sorry. :ohwell:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I have only one tip for life.........

DRINK ALCOHOL AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE

I like this tip. I agree completely! Whne **** hits the fan....have a drink!:bigsmile:
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have only one tip for life.........

DRINK ALCOHOL AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE

I like this tip. I agree completely! Whne **** hits the fan....have a drink!:bigsmile:

What they said :drinker:
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    1. Do not loose contact with the friends you knew growing up. They will be there when you need friends the most, know you better than anyone and will be the best people in the world to remind you how to play.

2. Live by the sea. The space and freedom REALLY do enhance your life beyond measure.

3.Forgive yourself when you do crazy stuff; drink to excess, kiss the wrong people, etc. etc. We are all human and mistakes make us who we are.

4. Try and be fearless. Very hard to do, but it's better to regret the things you have done than the things you haven't. Sometimes everyone needs to take a leap of faith.

5. Don't judge other people, especially the ways they manage their relationships. No one can ever fully understand someone else and their motivations.