New to MFP

Options
So today was/is Day 1 of the Journey to a new me. I am a 25 year old stay at home Mom who has used the excuse of just having a baby for faaaaaaar too long. I am def. overweight and have found it easier to just settle for my body rather than change it...but I refuse to settle any longer. I am in need of lots of support / tips / advice / recipes / etc. I always do really good for like 3 days, and then I get discouraged and quit. I really wanna prove to myself I can do this and be an inspiration to my daughter one day. Please feel free to add me! Thanks :)

Replies

• kpalmer31
    Options
    Good luck to you! I have only been here a short time myself, but I love how it has helped me so far. I am trying to lose baby weight as well. Unfortunately my baby is eleven! Do not wait as long as I have. Stick with this now - it gets harder as you age! :laugh:
  • Aussieheidi
    Options
    Hi - Im fairly new also, have been on here for a few weeks and have had some success! I have an 11 week old baby, and am looking to get ready for summer here in Australia.

Ill send you a friend request :)