I put that @%&# on everything!!

Options
Sitting down eating lunch today, and I came to the realization that there are very few meals that I eat where a little bit of Cholula Hot Sauce can't make it better. Today I was having baked turkey breast, grilled chicken breast and bahama blend vegetables and found myself putting the hot sauce on all of it (yes even the veggies).

So in the spirit of the Frank's Red Hot commercials, what is your "I put that #$*% on everything" sauce, condiment, etc?

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Not sure what mine would be - I eat a lot of things plain or add different stuff depending on what food I'm eating.

My fiance's would definitely be ranch though, he dips everything in ranch! (And then he wonders why he's getting a belly, he lives off soda, cheese, and stuff dipped in ranch :laugh: )
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Same here! I currently have about 30 bottles of hot sauce at home, and have 8 in my office. Cannot live without!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Sriracha
  • jadick825
    jadick825 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I put Chalula on everything too! It is the best hot sauce out there!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Malabar fine ground pepper
  • jenfactor
    Options
    Garlic salt... ranch sometimes
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Either French Dressing or Teriyaki Sauce. Depending on the base meal...
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I put El Yucateco Jalapeno sauce on everything. It is hot hot and has a much better flavor than all the other hot sauces I've tried. I have a hard time finding it in stores so when I go to Mexico I buy at least 4 bottles.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Sazon. It's a spice, and I use it in just about everything I cook
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Meats and stuff:
    Walden Farms Sweet Vidalia Onoin Sauce (0 cal 0 carb 0 everything but yummy)
    Archer Farms Mango Curry Grilling Sauce
    Black Pepper and Smoke Paprika
  • mollb
    mollb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Red pepper flakes. They make EVERYTHING taste better.
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It sed to be ranch, but I'm trying to get over that. I use Texas Pete on anything that I need to add flavor to. I even carry it in my purse because alot of restraunts don't have it.
  • holzjw1482
    holzjw1482 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Cholula is the best!
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Goya Salsa Verde...it's also my primary salad dressing. Sriracha is high on the list also.
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I switch off between Cholula and Tapatio :bigsmile:
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i just about spit out my water when i saw your post's heading! i love that old lady...enjoy the hot sauce, it keeps your brain cells healthy (the digestive tract cleaned out too...lol)
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    pepper. I put tons of it on everything.
  • cmel6334
    cmel6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sriracha

^^^^^ Best hot sauce ever!!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i try to stay away from salty seasonings. so mostly a homemade no salt blend with lots of garlic and pepper. or mrs dash. i do like hot sauce as well. and will put it on just about everything! :)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    LOL.. It is actually Franks Red hot sauce for me that I put on nearly everything.