30DS Before/After Pictures :)

Options
Fayve
Fayve Posts: 411 Member
Well, about a month ago I started the 30 day shred, and for the first time in a long time: I set out to finish something.

I started on September 30th, and finished on November 4th. So I took off 4 days total - 1 in level one when I was very very ill, one in level two, since I had spent the whole day playing tennis and biking, and then 2 in level 3 (one for illness, another for laziness).

For the most part, I did almost no physical activity outside of the 30DS for the whole time, and my eating varied between netting 900-1400 most days. I slipped up a couple times, but overall I felt pretty proud of the month.

I saw virtually no weight-loss during this whole time. One day I'd be done 2 lbs, the next I'm back up 3. I kept measurements, and hallelujah, I kept pictures. I didn't expect to see so much of a difference when I compared the pictures today with only 1.2 lbs down in a month. Now I am thrilled!!

Starting Numbers:

Weight: 135

Bust: 34"

Waist: 28.5"

Hips: 40"

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Kelsiloo/Before30DS.jpg

After Numbers:

Weight: 133.8

Waist: 27"

Hips: 38.5"

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Kelsiloo/After.jpg

If someone could help me get the pictures linked, I'd much appreciate it! tags weren't working. I figured I was tech savvy enough to figure this out, but I guess not, haha.

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    You need to use the IMG code photobucket gives you not the http. Copy/paste that here and change IMG to img at the beginning and end of the link.
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well, about a month ago I started the 30 day shred, and for the first time in a long time: I set out to finish something.

I started on September 30th, and finished on November 4th. So I took off 4 days total - 1 in level one when I was very very ill, one in level two, since I had spent the whole day playing tennis and biking, and then 2 in level 3 (one for illness, another for laziness).

For the most part, I did almost no physical activity outside of the 30DS for the whole time, and my eating varied between netting 900-1400 most days. I slipped up a couple times, but overall I felt pretty proud of the month.

I saw virtually no weight-loss during this whole time. One day I'd be done 2 lbs, the next I'm back up 3. I kept measurements, and hallelujah, I kept pictures. I didn't expect to see so much of a difference when I compared the pictures today with only 1.2 lbs down in a month. Now I am thrilled!!

Starting Numbers:

Before30DS.jpg

After Numbers:

After.jpg

If someone could help me get the pictures linked, I'd much appreciate it! tags weren't working. I figured I was tech savvy enough to figure this out, but I guess not, haha.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I am not tech savvy for sure, but can't wait to see the pics!

I am buying this disk after work today and can't wait to start.

Thanks for sharing!

WOW! what an awesome transformation!! (pics were uploaded after my initial post :) )
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Starting Numbers:

Before30DS.jpg

After Numbers:

After.jpg

FIXED! :)
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You should have measured your legs too, they slimmed down a lot!
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    lol guess we both fixed it for her :-) btw good job OP I am in L1D5
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I like the tone in your arms from the after pictures! They look fantastic! You can tell that your body has taken to the exercise very well! Your back has really slimmed down too! One day I hope I can finish the 30DS and have great results like this. You have done a fantastic job!
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh yeahhh!! You look great. Arms and tummy are nice and toned!! Entire body is slimmer. I must try mine thats collecting dust. Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Sorry the back is cut out, but the difference wasn't too huge there. Mostly in my stomach for the side picture I think.

I really couldn't have done it without all the support from my friends and family! :)
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Nice work, try insanity next!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    That's only 1.2lbs?! Incredible difference, great job!:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaPetersen
    BrendaPetersen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW great results! Good work keep it up!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!! The results are really great!
    Also, down 1.5 inches in both your waist and hips!! That's so awesome, congratulations!!
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!