Sizzlin' Summer Slimdown 04.14.09

Options
2»

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    You are more than welcome to join us.
    We just started yesterday and our goal date is 5/22. You can also join those of us doing the 30/40 days of workout too if you would like.:drinker:
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will be doing 40 workouts by then, so I guess I have done 1/40.

SW: 205.8
    CW 192.4

May 22 Goal: 179.4 (out of the 180s)

Overall Goal: 130 by Spet '09
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i just finished BL cardio levels 1-3 and i am exhausted! Day 1 of 30 DONE! :drinker: :drinker:

P.S. Anyone know where Chrissy is? did she go on vaca? :embarassed:
  • bvaughan
    bvaughan Posts: 3
    Options
    Can I join in ? I need some support. I have a bad habit of eating well one day, then bad the next, and so on. I like the 30 day exercise part too.

I have the same CW at shannarose...158 and my GW for now is just to get under 150.

Good luck everyone.
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Ok 1/40 workouts!!

SW 165
    CW 158
    GW(by the end of this challenge) 149

Good luck everyone...
    My breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
    snack: whole wheat cheese crackers
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if I could!

What are the "rules" of the group? Are we just eating well, exercising every day and reporting back at the end of the day? If so, I think that's a great idea! Answering to someone other than yourself regarding fitness and exervise is a great motivator.

I happened to do really well yesterday (the first day) so this works out well!

Monday: Ate around 1500 calories.
    Exercise: Worked SUPER hard at the gym, ran 2.5 miles in 30 minutes (not awesome, but not terrible!)
    Used the Arctrainer for 20 minutes.
    Used free weights for arms and did crunches for about 10 minutes.
    Burned a total of approx. 400 calories.

S.W.-182
    C.W.-176
    Mini Goal by 5/14-166 (TEN POUNDS in a month, think I can do it?!)
    Ultimate Goal-150

Keep up the good work everyone!! :happy:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    We basicly support each other and every morning we post about the day before. A bunch of us are trying to do 30/40 days of exercise as a challange along with our weight loss goals. This is a great bunch of ladies.:drinker:
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being part of such a supportive group!

I must confess, I tend to slack off on thw eekend, so it'll be great to have somewhere to report.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE! :flowerforyou:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being part of such a supportive group!

I must confess, I tend to slack off on thw eekend, so it'll be great to have somewhere to report.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE! :flowerforyou:

Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I am also badddd on the weekends, especially on Sunday's for some reason.
  • sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    G'Mornin' all!

i ate well yesterday...no problem there... i drank my water and did level one of 30 days shred (Which i've been doing since the 6h of april) i ony missed one day so far..but not since i sarted this challenge... i have done it 7 times now the weight i'm using is only 2 lbs and somtimes i have trouble with the last to or three lifting weights part but i'm not breathing as hard and since i know i should be stuggling with my breath as this is how hard your supposed to work....i dunno if that means i should move up to level 2 or try 3lbs weights on level one first ....hmmmm...if anyone knows what i'm talking about i'd love your suggestion.....
    but i know for sure no matter what i decide to do tonite.....I WILL B DOING IT!
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    Great day for me yesterday, and today i have made great choices! :) Just a busy, busy day! Great job everyone!!!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good on my eating, and getting ready for day 2 of exercise right now. The eating is a challenge - baking cupcakes for my mom's 80th birthday reception - 50 last night and hopefully 50 tonight. They sure do smell good, and the batter is very tempting!
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    HOORAY done with day 2 of exercise and good eating!!

Good job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    well i'm late today, but yesterday i was good with food, still working on drinking more water, i need to make myself drink it, i just dont feel thirsty and i forget. didnt get a workout in yeseterday

but today i came home from work and got right on that treadmill!! so i am done 1/30!

glad everyone is doing well! keep it up!
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Whoo hoo day 2 down!! 1/30 complete! stayed within my calories! So :drinker: to a good day! Oh and when do we weigh in?
  • Chuffmn
    Chuffmn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Day 1 & 2 are a sucess for me as well! Good job everyone!!
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 2/40 on my workouts, but I had a really bad lunch out (like 1000 cals) yesterday. I made it up with exercise but feel so sick for eating so poorly. Well today its out shopping with the girls, so I need to make some better choices. Wish me luck and I'll be 3/40 by the end of the day!
  • kishia02
    kishia02 Posts: 11
    Options
    This look like a fun group. Can I join what should I do?
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    Day 2 (yesterday) wasn't awesome for me in terms of eating. I had a HUGE dinner of about 1,000 calories but I made up for it (kind of) by hitting the gym.

I ran 2 miles and did the stair climber for 15 minutes.
    Total Calories Burned: 350

It doesn't excuse my poor eating habits, but I'm happy to partially compensate by going to the gym.

Hope everyone had a great 2nd day! Here's to the third! :drinker:
  • briannalynne
    Options
    I know im a little late
    but i would loveeee to join this group. Maybe it would help me stay on track more i just gained 5 pounds back!!!!!! :sad: