This is a Serious Question....

Options
2»

Replies

• hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an easy answer - what position results in you moving the most? Certainly not missionary!......However, I seriously doubt you could have sex long enough to warrant burning a lot of calories! Of course, it doesn't hurt to try.....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Ha, good stuff! Most calories burned for you... I would say, on top squatting. Your thighs will get an awesome workout!

Well if there was something over her head that could support her weight that she could reach up and grab, she could also get a workout in the bicep/tricep area... wouldn't you think?
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I can just hear these romantic encouragements:
    "You better pick up the pace there Sugar, my heart rate is dropping".
    "Common just another 12 min. for a personal best"
    "Damn my HRM strap shifted."
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't log it because I consider it part of normal daily activity and has already been factored in...

Best exercise for quads endurance for a man and flexibility for a woman: reverse piledriver
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I think if it's longer than your normal lovemaking sessions, then yeah, go ahead and count it!

I've heard of people wearing their HRM during to know exactly how many calories they burn.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Ha, good stuff! Most calories burned for you... I would say, on top squatting. Your thighs will get an awesome workout!

Well if there was something over her head that could support her weight that she could reach up and grab, she could also get a workout in the bicep/tricep area... wouldn't you think?

I hear hand jobs are a good arm workout...if he can last through 30 minutes of arms and 30 minutes of squats, you might just have yourself a worthwhile 100-calorie burn!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I would only log it if it lasted an hour or more. >.> Personally.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Thinking we need more research. Let's experiment and report back on this. :wink:
  • Andi67
    Andi67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    The last time I looked it up, I found that it was 125 calories burned for 35 minutes. Of course, you would have to get that heart rate up, I would count it. Acutally I have! :blushing:

I agree that much more research and testing is needed here.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Don't for get to wear your HRM, and post your results