60 days in - 21 lbs down- 38 yr old Woman - FEELING LIKE A N

Options
2»

Replies

• jodimcd
    jodimcd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Your post is very inspiring to me as i just found this site and am embarking on this journey ONCE AGAIN! so ready to get it together and start feeling better in my clothes (i'm down to just a few things that fit!).
    Thanks for taking the time to post such helpful things!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well Aimee! I'm really proud of you :) I'm glad you were able to get some great answers from other MFPers & I love having you as a friend!! Good luck on the remainder of your weight loss!!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! thanks for sharing. are you doing Calorie counting? eating more protein and less carbs or just calorie counting to lose.?
    i've lost 20 lbs and have 15 more to go - just got back from vacation but the good thing is i didnt gain (didn't lose either) but glad i didn't gain like usual on vacation! Congratulations again on your success!~

Hi
    I try to stay under 100 carbs a day but mostly calories---- since this will be a way of life when I get to maintenance
    Good luck to you and congrats on your loss!
  • sheltielover
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Your post is very inspiring to me as i just found this site and am embarking on this journey ONCE AGAIN! so ready to get it together and start feeling better in my clothes (i'm down to just a few things that fit!).
    Thanks for taking the time to post such helpful things!

Welcome jodi! Good luck on your journey
    Feel free to friend me!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you and thank you for sharing your story and being so honest and sincere.
  • crownedangel
    crownedangel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm on day 3, glad to hear this really works, i won't give up!
  • dragonssoftballmom
    Options
    Awesome story! I am 39 and I too joined to gain a support system. I hope to have your success as I move forward. I have been on here for 5 days and have lost 7 pounds - a testiment to how awful I was really eating. :/

Keep it up!
  • Estela565
    Options
    Wow your post is really inspiring! Ty for sharing! I myself lost 45 lbs in 1 year.unfortunately for the past 3 months I've been dealing with some personal issues w my family & my stress is throwing my motivation in the gutter.I've gained some of the lbs I had lost & that really dragged me down :-/
    I'm glad I read your post bc it inspired me :-) thank you! Xoxoxoxoxo you are truly amazing!
  • sheltielover
    Options
    You're doing so well Aimee! I'm really proud of you :) I'm glad you were able to get some great answers from other MFPers & I love having you as a friend!! Good luck on the remainder of your weight loss!!

Awwww love having you as a friend too! So lucky we ran into one another!
  • sheltielover
    Options
    Awesome story! I am 39 and I too joined to gain a support system. I hope to have your success as I move forward. I have been on here for 5 days and have lost 7 pounds - a testiment to how awful I was really eating. :/

Keep it up!

Fabulous job!!
    Isn't it amazing to see how mucho you were actually eating?
  • sheltielover
    Options
    Wow your post is really inspiring! Ty for sharing! I myself lost 45 lbs in 1 year.unfortunately for the past 3 months I've been dealing with some personal issues w my family & my stress is throwing my motivation in the gutter.I've gained some of the lbs I had lost & that really dragged me down :-/
    I'm glad I read your post bc it inspired me :-) thank you! Xoxoxoxoxo you are truly amazing!

I'm glad to have helped. I know what its like for personal issues to drag you down.... Let me know if can help!
    Aimee
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!