114 lbs lost over 5 years...

Options

Replies

• CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    what an incredible transformation! you must feel absolutely amazing!!! congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! Congratulations, you look stunning.
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you look excellent! What a great job. You must be so proud and you are an inspiration to me.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    THat is wonderful, and you never gave up. it must have been tough, but when the going gets tough the tough get going. great Job:happy:
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY ?!?!?! HOLY COW! You look soooooooooo goood
  • Genkaku
    Options
    That is a craaaaazy transformation. You look like you lost even more weight than what you claim! But you look fantastic, my hat's off to you for sure.
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My jaw just dropped- you look stunning! I can't even believe it. You look like two different people! You must have worked so incredibly hard and I couldn't be more proud of you. Your strength and perseverance is truly inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing. Keep up the great work, and congratulations! You are beautiful.

I had the same reaction! That is awesome!
  • jbu723
    jbu723 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! I have pcos as well and seeing you helps me to know that I can reach my goals just as you have! Thank you for posting!
  • slippymcgee
    Options
    You look amazing- way to go!!!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!! wtg!!
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Qudos to you! you look fantastic! And like a different person... Because you have done it slowly you are sure to have made a life change! Just awesome!
  • jogami
    jogami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! and your patience and perserverance certainly paid off! 5 years but look, it must have felt like forever but it certainly paid off :))

You're an inspiration! x
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So amazing!!!!!
  • hollwoods
    hollwoods Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's like two different people, and you rock that jumpsuit!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My jaw just dropped- you look stunning! I can't even believe it. You look like two different people! You must have worked so incredibly hard and I couldn't be more proud of you. Your strength and perseverance is truly inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing. Keep up the great work, and congratulations! You are beautiful.
    DITTO!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! great job!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    I GASPED! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! keep up!
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    OMG!!!!! You are gorgeous!!!!
  • Jessen7
    Options
    Your story is very inspirational because it is a life change, and not a quick fix. I am finally at my target weight and very worried about my ability to maintain it.
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOWEEE ZOWWEEEE!!!!! I think my heart dropped...you look great -even in jumpsuit! Very good. You have done that well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!