Jennifer Lopez or Nicole Richie

dancer4275
dancer4275 Posts: 149
edited October 4 in Chit-Chat
I always find it interesting what guys look for in girls. Most guys say curvy rather than stick like. But then there's always the exception. But what if it were a celebrity...would you go for the body type of J-Lo, or Nicole Richie???

Replies

• Neither....lets say Carrie Underwood instead
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    why are those the only options? As a woman, I wouldn't want to be either....
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Neither!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Give me Jennies Butt anyday of the week. Just give me a butt that doesnt spread over onto the next seat that would also do lol x
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    JLO all the way!!!!!!!
  • Option 3: or a happy medium.
  • Why do woman always get offended about these topics and the men just have a good time?
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Give me Jennies Butt anyday of the week. Just give me a butt that doesnt spread over onto the next seat that would also do lol x

Ha ha, i hear ya!
  • Nicole Richie looked hot before but now she resembles like a walking cadaver that is about to turn into a skeleton. Honestly I like Beyonce's body.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,224 Member
    Why do woman always get offended about these topics and the men just have a good time?

Not all women get offended. This topic doesn't bother me in the least.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Why do woman always get offended about these topics and the men just have a good time?
    Nobody gets offended, but it's silly.

And I say neither women.
  • Booty.

/thread
  • Why do woman always get offended about these topics and the men just have a good time?

Not all women get offended. This topic doesn't bother me in the least.
    hahahahaha lmao
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    I'd throw in Beyonce or Mariah Carey because I'm bootylicious! And all my past and my present boyfriend(s) would say any woman with a latin look (curvy rear ends, med. on top).

I don't like stick figure guys. I'm a big girl (5'10" and thick), and I might hurt them! I want a big man with some weight to him...muscle preferably. My current boyfriend is a body builder.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Neither....lets say Carrie Underwood instead

Carrie is gorgeous!
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    As much as I can't stand her, I would love to have Kim Kardashian's body. Nice and curvy and feminine.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member

I don't see how asking for option 3 makes someone offended.

I'd rather look like a stacked cut goddess than either JLo or NR.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Somewhere in-between, actually. But if those are the only choices you're allowing in this game (and I do loves me these kindsa games), I'd go for the Jennifer Lopez type. *

* Answer subject to change without prior notice, depending on my mood at the time.
  • bry_all01

this makes me laugh. Who was offended? I know for myself I said neither, because neither is a body type I would want. I prefer my own, personally.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Jllian Michaels is the only celeb body I aspire for. Jlo is way curvier then I'll ever be and Nicole Richie is way thinner and less muscular then I would ever want to be,
  • So I'm thinking u mean fit with curves vs more of an "model" figure. J.Lo, most def. I would rather weigh a little bit more and have butt, than loose all my curves. (Happened to me once, visible ab muscles were not worth loosing my butt. So now I'm training to get it bigger!) :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    If Nicole Richie ate J-Butt and fattened up a little then I would say her.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    Neither....lets say Carrie Underwood instead

I love the mental image of her singing to me while she is nude. :bigsmile:
  • aamon17
    aamon17 Posts: 54 Member
    Jennifer, easy.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    I know most people will go against Nicole Richie's body, but I think there's something so pretty about that whole tiny pixie look! I love how Mary Kate Olsen looks (insert criticism here). No, but really - that's just my opinion.

I DO love athletic bodies too though! ambie35 hit the nail on the head with Jillian Michaels.
  • MFPAddict
    Of course it would help if you would have chosen women I actually respect.
  • bry_all01

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How about Jessica Biel? She's pretty smoking hot with a smoking hot body.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I know most people will go against Nicole Richie's body, but I think there's something so pretty about that whole tiny pixie look! I love how Mary Kate Olsen looks (insert criticism here). No, but really - that's just my opinion.

I DO love athletic bodies too though! ambie35 hit the nail on the head with Jillian Michaels.

There's something very different between "tiny pixie" and this:

2541617_f520.jpg

However I don't think I've seen a more recent picture of her so there's a good chance that rehab actually did help her recover.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    I just came from googling that pic now! I feel sorry for celebrities in situations like that though, that's obviously her worst angle EVER.

I think she put on a bit of weight after her baby and is looking a bit healthier these days though. Good on her!
  • MFPAddict

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How about Jessica Biel? She's pretty smoking hot with a smoking hot body.

She is definitely hot! I really don't know anything about her that would cause me to dislike her.
This discussion has been closed.