Sizzlin' Summer Slimdown 04.15.09

Options
2»

Replies

• Chuffmn
    Chuffmn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Had great day yesterday; 126 cals under (just not hungry) and did Iron Yoga (love this video!!).

I found out I was pregnant this morning so I am out as far as the weight loss goes. I am revising my goal to gain no more than 2 pounds for the challenge and will continue with the 30/40 workout.

Anyone here used this site while pregnant? I do not know if I should add 300 cals to my 1200 for weight loss or to the 1500 to maintain? I assume 1500 but am new at this ;).

Now it makes sense why I was so bloated and just not losing weight even with all the exercise I was getting!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    That is all TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

:blushing: :love: :blushing: Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Keep up the great work with your friend! It'll be nice to have an accountability buddy! You're doing wonderful! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I found out I was pregnant this morning so I am out as far as the weight loss goes.

DANCEINMICE.gif

That's so cool!!!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You should contact TamTastic.... She's prego, and has tons of info. Congrats again! :bigsmile:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Had great day yesterday; 126 cals under (just not hungry) and did Iron Yoga (love this video!!).

I found out I was pregnant this morning so I am out as far as the weight loss goes. I am revising my goal to gain no more than 2 pounds for the challenge and will continue with the 30/40 workout.

Anyone here used this site while pregnant? I do not know if I should add 300 cals to my 1200 for weight loss or to the 1500 to maintain? I assume 1500 but am new at this ;).

Now it makes sense why I was so bloated and just not losing weight even with all the exercise I was getting!

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!! i'm not much help about the calories, i would just make sure that you are giving your body and baby enough energy and fuel...which leans me toward maintenance calories, but not sure. but CONGRATULATIONS!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Well, I did good yesterday on everything. Got 1/40 done on the exercise. But, I am just feeling so tired and rundown and I don't know why. My weight is up slightly so I'm wondering if TOM isn't coming on. I just have zero energy and that is unusual for me as of lately. I dk what to do, I guess just keep going and hope for the best.,
    Congrats on the pregnancy! And, good going everyone else.
    On an off note, my sister ticks me off. When I first started losing weight she told me she couldn't tell because she sees me to often, well I've lost almost 30 pounds and I asked her over the weekend if she noticed and she said she couldn't tell because she doesn't see me often enough! Omg, would it kill her to congratulate me or tell me I'm looking slightly less fat?!
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    well today doesnt look like its gonna be a good day, i woke up this morning with the worst sinus pressure ever and was naseaus, so i'm sitting on the couch with tea for now until i feel like i can eat something.

glad to hear everyone is doing well!

chuffmn - congrats on the pregnancy, and i know there are a few people on here that are pregnant, i'm sure if you post a thread they will be more than happy to help you out!
  • Opera_Bound
    Options
    On an off note, my sister ticks me off. When I first started losing weight she told me she couldn't tell because she sees me to often, well I've lost almost 30 pounds and I asked her over the weekend if she noticed and she said she couldn't tell because she doesn't see me often enough! Omg, would it kill her to congratulate me or tell me I'm looking slightly less fat?!

I hear ya! :grumble: It could be a bunch of things though. Does she have a weight problem? If so, is she jealous that you're actually doing it - and she's not? If not....well, she's just obviously not being very sensitive to your needs. Luckily, you can tell her that and she can't hate you, because your sisters! :laugh: Hope she can help motivate you to continue with your great progress!! :flowerforyou:

CHUFFMN - CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY!!! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    Did really well with my calories yesterday, but didn't get much of a work out in. I am really determined for this challenge. I AM going to have some weight come off!!! :smile: :smile:

All of you guys are kicking butt. Keep it up!!
  • Opera_Bound
    Options
    Did really well with my calories yesterday, but didn't get much of a work out in. I am really determined for this challenge. I AM going to have some weight come off!!! :smile: :smile:

All of you guys are kicking butt. Keep it up!!

Love your attitude! Slow and steady wins the race! :drinker: :flowerforyou: You can (and WILL) do it!
  • kdmiles
    kdmiles Posts: 9
    Options
    Good afternoon! It looks like everyone is doing well and very motivated. I lost another lb or so. I know it is from the weight I put on over ther weekend. I am glad to see it come off. I think the water is helping as well.
    I di my Latin Groove this morning and burned 356 calories! Woo-Hoo! I am thinking about taking the class on thursdays also. It is fun and energizing.

Have a blessed day!
  • kdmiles
    kdmiles Posts: 9
    Options
    BTW.....I changed my weight loss ticker to reflect the weight I have lost rather than the weight I have left to lose...thought it would be more encouraging..however, it only updated from today. Since I started last week I have lost 5 lbs!!!
    Oh well....
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not off to a very good start on this challenge. I can't seem to get motivated and I am eating like the old me!!:mad:
    My husband isn't helping either, he was on track with me but he has fallen so far off the wagon that I can't reach him. He wants me to go with him whenever and wherever he eats!!!
    I feel like such a failure this time. I haven't done any exercising yet either! I am planning to hit jazzercise tonight so maybe that will get me back on track.

Congrats to all of you ladies, you are doing so well and I am very proud and happy for you!! Keep up the good work!

Have a great day.

memaw
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Chin up memaw this is just a bump in the road. You can get past this, go to jazzersice today and get your motivation back. :drinker: Do not let this undo all the hard work you have done:flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options

:heart: :flowerforyou: She’s probably jealous.... My sister-in-law was being the same way. Finally on Saturday she said something to me about my back end... It will come. Keep up the great work, and soon she won't have her excuses...... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options
    BTW.....I changed my weight loss ticker to reflect the weight I have lost rather than the weight I have left to lose...thought it would be more encouraging..however, it only updated from today. Since I started last week I have lost 5 lbs!!!
    Oh well....

kdmiles:
    :smile: Don't worry, you can change it! Go to HOME, then to CHECK-IN. On this screen there's a green button that says edit previous entries, click on this, and change your starting weight and date to reflect your poundage lost! :flowerforyou: WTG BTW!!! :wink:

pipi
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    That you all for the congrats on my pregnancy. I will be sure to post a thread today to gain some pregor knowledge! Still really looking forward to the exercise challenge; should know soon what my weight goal needs to be. It is strange to all of a sudden have a completely different outlook when adding my food in but is definitely a good strange :happy:
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    QUOTE:

She’s probably jealous.... My sister-in-law was being the same way. Finally on Saturday she said something to me about my back end... It will come. Keep up the great work, and soon she won't have her excuses......

I agree 100%! She is wishing she had the motivation and strength to lose weight and therefore cannot bring herself to admit you look great! Just remember who you are doing this for; YOU!
  • pipinana
    Options
    Well, I'm not off to a very good start on this challenge. I can't seem to get motivated and I am eating like the old me!!:mad:
    My husband isn't helping either, he was on track with me but he has fallen so far off the wagon that I can't reach him. He wants me to go with him whenever and wherever he eats!!!
    I feel like such a failure this time. I haven't done any exercising yet either! I am planning to hit jazzercise tonight so maybe that will get me back on track.

Congrats to all of you ladies, you are doing so well and I am very proud and happy for you!! Keep up the good work!

Have a great day.

memaw

Memaw.... :heart: :flowerforyou: Don't loose hope whatever you do! Maybe it's time to talk to your DH again, and re-explain how important this is to you, and you need his help and support.

Do your jazzercise tonight - get back in the groove. If you make yourself go, I'm quite positive you'll have a different outlook when you finish. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Chuffmn
    Options
    I found out I was pregnant this morning so I am out as far as the weight loss goes.

DANCEINMICE.gif

That's so cool!!!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You should contact TamTastic.... She's prego, and has tons of info. Congrats again! :bigsmile:

Thanks pipinana! You are so right about Tam Tastic; she gave me the exact advice I needed to hear! Thanks for the support!!! :flowerforyou: