Pre-Logging

Options
2»

Replies

• stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i do!!!!! it helps to keep me on track better, lets me see the amoun tof calories i will eat up till lunch, then when i go home, i will take a snack, log it then see wher ei am for dinner and so on. i have to plan my meals or else i will eat crap when i'm hungry. i always try to plan my lunch/breakfast the day before
  • chynn
    chynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i havent been making my calorie goal at all at the end of the day....so i have been trying to be more conscious with my meals.
    as i was logging in my breakfast today, i thought "i wonder how many calories i'll have left for lunch and dinner". so i logged in my snack and then my lunch. i ended up logging in the whole days worth of meals (6 meals). after logging in all my food, i noticed that i was 195 calories over my calorie goal. this is actually really good because i havent exercised yet, so i will easily burn that up.
    but then i got to thinking, what if i dont eat anything close to what ive got on here!
    i think im gonna try it for a week and see how it works out....
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I pre log only up to one meal. But I like to pre log, because if something is over on fat and calories, I can make adjustments before it is too late.
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes, have done this for a long time. I can't always pre-track my exercise calories because I don't always know what I will do in advance.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I usually plan out what I'm going to eat the night before and log it in. I make changes during the day, but try to stick to what I had planned. This really helps me stay on track and not overeat.

^^ This
  • stacyb521
    Options
    I usually try to pre-log my dinners at least because I am such a snacker that I like to know what calories I have to eat. It's so easy to change and it makes me not so anxious during the day that I will go over my calories.
  • may5220
    may5220 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I like to pre-log my food entries in the morning, so I can stay on track throughout the day to better plan my meals.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I do, but I also stay flexible.
  • wendyc122005
    Options
    Pre-logging helps me stick to my cal goals.
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    pre log -