Pulp Fiction

Options

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

You forgot.....BOOOOM
  • digitaldigital
    digitaldigital Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've known about the movie, but I saw it because it came out on blu-ray. I guess I've seen remakes (or movies similar), so I guess it wasn't all that new to me?

Personally Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was better.
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've known about the movie but I saw it because it came out on blu-ray. I guess I've seen remakes (or movies similar) it I guess so it wasn't all that new to me?

Personally Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was better.

As long as you aren't saying you DISliked the film.
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    loved it...its in my top 10.

Me too.
    Same here motherfocka!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Best. Movie. Ever.

The cast, the story, the directing, the soundtrack and the pure delicious twistedness of it all.
  • digitaldigital
    Options
    I did feel bad for Marvin :/
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    That is one gory, disturbing, and crazy movie.

Can't say I LIKED it, but it certainly gets your attention.
  • nothingisred
    Options
    It's my favorite movie ever. Have seen it 50 + times. I love the dialogue in the movie, just very well done. Usually people LOVE it or don't get it at all and turn it off 1/3 way through. There is not much middle ground.

I think this is very true. It's a pretty messed up film but I do love it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    loved it...its in my top 10.

Me too.
    Same here motherfocka!

ha! Mine too! Its one of the few Tarantino movies I can handle.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    So I saw Pulp Fiction, it wasn't that great. Why do people think it's so amazing?

Something is wrong with you to not see the brilliance of this movie. Have you seen Resevoir Dogs? Watch that one too. And add Clockwork Orange to list.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Best. Movie. Ever.

The cast, the story, the directing, the soundtrack and the pure delicious twistedness of it all.
    Agreed. One of my all time faves.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    It's my #2 film and have watched it dozens of times...and now that it's been brought up, I'll probably watch it again this weekend.

My #1 film Scarface of course, #3 Goodfellas. :wink:
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    It's my #2 film and have watched it dozens of times...and now that it's been brought up, I'll probably watch it again this weekend.

I must admit that I've never seen Goodfellas...or the Godfather for that matter!
    Please don't hurt me...
  • digitaldigital
    Options
    So I saw Pulp Fiction, it wasn't that great. Why do people think it's so amazing?

Something is wrong with you to not see the brilliance of this movie. Have you seen Resevoir Dogs? Watch that one too. And add Clockwork Orange to list.

Actually Reservoir Dogs I did really enjoy.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I am so confused, why are you just now watching it?
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    "I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? Oh, you're done then? Well then allow me to retort..." ZOMG!!! best movie biitage EVER!!! right up there with Mr. Blond in Resevoir Dogs...
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Best movies ever in order of Awesomeness...

Boondock Saints
    Reservoir Dogs
    Pulp Fiction
    Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
    Train Spotting
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Great movie.....one of my all time favs.

Whose motorcycle is this?
    It's a chopper, baby.
    Whose chopper is this?
    It's Zed's.
    Who's Zed?
    Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

I must admit that I've never seen Goodfellas...or the Godfather for that matter!
    Please don't hurt me...

What was that sound? Oh yeah, the sound of your Man Card being revoked and shredded.

:laugh:
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Love when he recites this... Love the movie.. One of my favorites.