Amazing!!! And inspiring!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I started THIS TIME( SMH)...In Nov of 2010...I was at my highest 206...now I am at 161-163 it fluctuates....and going for 155...so 1yr....wow just realized that...THANKS...Clean eating...portion foods(IMPORTANT) to much of anything can be bad for you, plenty of water, and time i eat...My cut off is 630-7p.m. at night....after that nothing...Except weekend possibly! THANKS SO MUCH
    Great Job!!! How long did it take you and what was your diet/exercise regime???
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    WOW you look really good girl!!! You have done an amazing job!!! ANd now you are doing amazing motivating and inspiring others :)
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    OMG...girl you are killin em!!!
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW U LOOK GREAT HUN...KEEP IT UP :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Wow aint even the WORD!!!!!You look AMAZING FRIEND:) kEEP UP ALL THE GOOD WORK:)))I'm so proud of you!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Those pictures are more evidence of a job well done! You have done an amazing job transforming your body. The fact that you encourage and motivate so many people along the way makes your journey even more admirable. I gladly raise my hand as one who has benefit from your presence on MFP. You're phenomenal and don't ever forget it :)
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have done such a wonderful job on your journey and you continue to inspire. Great job!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    you look great lady; so glad to have you as a friend.
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your transformation is amazing! Congratulations!
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT MY SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weight can’t change the person you are. You were fabulous then and fabulous now!!!!

GET IT DIVA!!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks friends and pals....You all are so supportive...most on this feeds are my awesome pals that has been with me from the start...One big supporting family...You guys give me the drive to press...and keep it going for a lifetime...
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Damn girl youre a hottie!
  • BrownSugar81
    Options
    Awesome work!!! Looking great =)
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My mouth is still hanging open. You have made an awesome transformation!!! Just HOT! No wonder you getting by with paying for NO parking....LOL! Go get'em!!!!
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It's funny how you don't realize the added weight until you compare... Great job! ;0)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful smile (then and now)

Congratulations on your success!! You glow!! :flowerforyou:
  • ajcrane
    ajcrane Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Very inspiring!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!