November Challenge - 30 Day Shred! - Starting today!!

Options

Replies

• thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done last night! How is everyone else doing? Feel free to FR me if you need additional support!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Loving the shred and you feel so good afterwards.... I am finally owning the shred instead of the shred owning me! I am telling you when you feel like you just need to take a break or a breather you just have to tell your self to keep your butt in gear, it has been such a mental battle with myself. That has been half my battle since the beginning of always letting myself take a breather or its ok if I just have a little bit of "not so good for you food" So since I have found great support on MFP and with these challenges I am starting to see the difference in my thinking battle and my body. THANKS to all that have helped me and inspired me. Oh and Jules.... Thanks for this Challenge, it gives me motivation everyday!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I will join too...I started 2nd round yesterday so I am L1D2 today....389 calories burnt per HRM using 5lb weights I am doing M-F taking weekends off this time as the 1st time I did it (June-July this summer) I got really bored!! I would love to go down another size like before!!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I just did level 1~ day 2 today. Planning on also taking weekends off from it...big believer in rest time to repair muscles. So it may take me longer but I will do all 30 days, 10 days per level. I did this back in May and lost 8 lbs. and tons of inches! I am sore today from it, what a workout!!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L1D3....370 calories burned.....looking forward to the weekend off! My arms are a wee bit sore!!! Get those arms muscular...yeah!
  • thamre
    Options
    L1D3 done last night. L1D4 done this morning. Now off to deer camp. Will do again when I get back on Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L1D4 done......6 more days of level 1!!!
  • thamre
    Options
    alright - took the weekend off for hunting, now back at it again tonight! Gotta get my head back in the game!!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L1D5 done!....oooohhhh my legs feel tight......me likey!
  • wendrz
    Options
    Just have to say that even thou the workout is only 20 minutes long, what a great 20 minutes it is!! My legs and abs have def been feeling it and it has helped me feel stronger on my jogging/biking. I have a 5K on the 20th that I am excited about.... and this group is helping me train for it..... Thanks ladies!!!
  • thamre
    Options
    D5L1 done tonight
  • poesch77
    Options
    L1 D6 completed....341 calories burned per HRM!
  • thamre
    Options
    L1D6 done this morning!
  • wendrz
    Options
    Great job girls...... Way to keep Jillian on the move everyday! Oh and thanks ladies for great support and it is great to go threw this Shred with you all!! Happy Hump day...... Everyone ready for level 2????
  • cloverjenn
    Options
    If any of you guys interested, there is a blog called the "Shredheads" that has tons of information about the 30 Day Shred, how to modify, etc. I have done the 30 Day Shred on and off for a year or so. It is a great form of exercise and if you do it consistently, you will see great results. Wish I had joined this group sooner and I would have done this challenge for sure...
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Just got the DVD and will start tomorrow. A week behind you all, but I'm excited!
  • poesch77
    Options
    L1D7 completed...3 more til level 2 yay!!!
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP yesterday & did day 1 of L1 of the 30 day shred. I too want to drop off some pounds before NYE.
  • trishamarie84
    trishamarie84 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A little behind but this morning I did Day 3 Level 1. Thought I'd be in more pain than I am, not that I'm complaining! Probably going to add some evening ab work or time on the elliptical in the evenings since I do the dvd right away in the morning. I really need to lose some inches in the next 30 days (not only do my swimsuits not fit but I'm not comfortable wearing one), hopefully from my midsection but I'll take what I can get.
  • poesch77
    Options
    L1D7 done...316 calories burned....2 more days til level 2!!!