Feel like I'm going to pass out

Options
I only had egg whites, strawberries, and a couple pineapple chunks...i don't get it...

Replies

• lynzyn
    lynzyn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    if that is all u had to eat today maybe u should eat somehting else...Your body is trying to tell u something
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    if that is all u had to eat today maybe u should eat somehting else...Your body is trying to tell u something

Agreed. you need to feed your body for it to respond properly. If you abuse it, it will abuse you.

This could also be your lack of fuel most of the week catching up with you. If MFP tells you to eat 2500 cals after exercise you should eat more than 1200, you should be eating close to the 2500 cals. This will also ensure you lose your goal amount of weight.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options

Yeah, eating Kashi TLC Peanut Peanut Butter Chewy Granola Bar...
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    EAT!!! Seriously...you need fuel.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Took a look at your food diary for breakfast...you need more calories...the feeling of passing out is because you blood sugar level is most likely too low...please, eat something with at least 200 - 300 calories!
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Try eating!!

Why are you trying to starve your body, You don't drive a car with no fuel in it so don't use your body with no fuel in it. You should be eating at least 1200 cals a day.

Your getting dizzy and having headaches because your blood suger is low.
  • Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    think u need more than granola bar...
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    uuummmm... EAT! plain & simple.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Try eating!!

Why are you trying to starve your body, You don't drive a car with no fuel in it so don't use your body with no fuel in it. You should be eating at least 1200 cals a day.

1200 Net (1200 plus eat back what you burn from exercise)
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You still have 1,100 calories left for today - EAT!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Any particular reason why you're eating so little today? Just not hungry? The OP wasn't very helpful if you're looking for advice...what exactly don't you get?

To give some slightly more constructive criticism assuming you're not understanding how this whole thing works...try planning your days more so you're not eating so little. Maybe plan on having 300 calories for breakfast and lunch then 100-200 for snack and that leaves you at least 600 for dinner. Not a bad day in my opinion.

If your problem is that you're not hungry, how about eating the whole egg instead of the white? They're not nearly as bad for you as everyone used to say and you get a ton of protein. Also try to eat a combination of protein and carbs and a little fat in each meal. That gives you a good balance that should keep your body well fueled.
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Of course you're feeling like you're going to pass out, that's barely any food.
  • kiwi_tobi
    kiwi_tobi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You need to eat to lose weight. I struggled with this for about 6 months. I was eating and eating well but just to few cals and my body says "not we won't lose a pound".

Try adding veggies to your egg whites night time. peppers, mushrooms, celery, onions, fat free ham things like that to "beef" it up.
    That way you are getting lots of fiber from low cal veggies but it's filling and you're feel better.
    TIP: even if you put it all in a bowl and microwave it.....if you're short on time.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    If you eat less than 300, you will feel like that. Try 400-500 for breakfast, unless you eat lunch early. Then, I recommend about 300-400. Protein is also good. Eat those yolks!
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I ate a peanut butter sandwich......Yeah, I'm still trying to figure this out..........Thank you everyone!
  • peacheywoo
    peacheywoo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else - you need to eat more. If you don't eat sufficient calories your body will go into starvation mode and you will start using muscle tissue rather than burning off fat.

You have a calorie allowance - use them!! For your health sake!
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Try eating!!

1200 Net (1200 plus eat back what you burn from exercise)

YES, sorry should have added that myself!!
  • kiwi_tobi
    kiwi_tobi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I ate a peanut butter sandwich......Yeah, I'm still trying to figure this out..........Thank you everyone!

There are some people on here who don't struggle as much as others. The people on here who aren't posting positive productive things just forget about them. Saying things like EAT........I'm sure you know you need to do that. If you're just starting out have a look at other people dairy's to get an idea of what to eat. try different combos. But don't let people get you down on here. It's supposed to a community that helps you not putts you down.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    There are some people on here who don't struggle as much as others. The people on here who aren't posting positive productive things just forget about them. Saying things like EAT........I'm sure you know you need to do that. If you're just starting out have a look at other people dairy's to get an idea of what to eat. try different combos. But don't let people get you down on here. It's supposed to a community that helps you not putts you down.

It seems that people are just trying to be caring and honest. I don't always eat a great breakfast myself. So, I do speak from my own experience. Sometimes, we need to rearrange our calories. Obviously, she is eating. But, people just wanted to let her know that she can eat more for breakfast to make her feel better (physically). At least, that's how I took it.
  • Dinah22
    Dinah22 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sorry - but I don't understand what it is that "you don't get" You could of course just tell us......
    People are obviously very willing to help you.