18 Months Later Down 80 Pounds Half Marathon Completed!

Options
13»

Replies

• dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! And WTG on the halfer. I'm doing one myself in Sept in Disney and I am scared and excited at the same time. What did you do to train for it? Any particuliar methods or styles?
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    You look great!

Funny, though, my yo yo cycle is always the opposite-- I do better during the academic year [I'm a college professor] when I have a regimented weekly routine built around my class schedule but then gain during the summer when I'm out researching and don't have a set weekly schedule!
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Nice job, man! You just gave me the inspiration for me to workout right now.
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Wow, so awesome...congrats to you!!! that last picture of you looks like 2 different people...you really transformed yourself!!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story. I so want to do a half, but am so afraid I cannot. You have absolutely inspired me - not to just continue healthier eating, but to reach for my goal of a half. you have a lot to be proud of. BTW - you look fabulous!
  • cariitasway
    cariitasway Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on all of your sucess!! I can only hope that my motivation will continue and that I too will have a success story like yours. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhot!! Oh, I mean... great job!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Excellent results!!!:flowerforyou:
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I bet you have the ladies crawling all over you! Awesome job.:wink:
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Welldonexx
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    You look freaking awesome!! And yea I do remember ppl talking about your photos saying you was fake!! Ppl are crazy sometimes and jelous! You look hot!
  • AirborneQc
    AirborneQc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    good job!!!
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Here is the site I used to train for my half marathon. I didn't follow it exactly but for the most part as far as running went I did. I will post about what I didn't do later tomorrow or this weekend sometime.

http://running.about.com/od/racetraining/a/basichalf.htm
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!