I am number 1 in my book

Options
2»

Replies

• lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on making it a reality, that's huge!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh snap woman! You're a hot tamale for sure! See, THAT'S the body I expected to have after finishing P90X... 3 times! Mind if I ask what workout program you did and what your calorie intake/protein/carb/fat ratio was?
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You really did a great job! You look amazing!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Oh snap woman! You're a hot tamale for sure! See, THAT'S the body I expected to have after finishing P90X... 3 times! Mind if I ask what workout program you did and what your calorie intake/protein/carb/fat ratio was?

Thank you! I wrote a thread that explains most of it, if you are interested in reading it. I also wrote several blogs on the countdown, workouts, challenges, etc.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/378394-competition-countdown?hl=competition+countdown#posts-5166982
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!!!!!! You look fan freaking tastic! WTG Girl!!!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!!!!!! You look fan freaking tastic! WTG Girl!!!

thank you, gorgeous!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Beautiful... You Look amazing Girl.. Hopefully I can Look that Good Oneday!!!! WOW!!!! You Just Inspired me to Push that much Harder... Thank You Soooo Much for Sharing This with us.. *muah* Yes Definately #1 girl.. You ROCK!!!! ~Rachel~
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you didn't finish in the top 5.......you looked fantastic. Looks like you had a blast too. Congrats!
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you baby girl! You looked gorgeous and you worked you *kitten* off to get to that level! I know you will continue to rock it! Mwah! *hugs*
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Bry. . . You look so incredible.. . no matter where you placed . . I know you rocked their socks off. . .Good for you girl. . :bigsmile:
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :) Wow!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Competing in itself is a huge achievement.

Well done.

^^^^ THIS
    Great job! I bet you learned a LOT of tips and tricks from your first event. Next year, you will totally place! :happy:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Most definitely a winner and quite proud of not only your hard work but your internal strength to go through the process. Keep reppin!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    congratulations! That is awesome!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You looked AMAZING Bry, so proud of you!! And 25 girls, that's a huge group and what a great attitude you have about rockin' your next show. Wow, I'm so inspired!!
  • dondelahaye
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!your body is sooo toned :)
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well Done!! Great Attitude to have!!! Love the pics
  • ckoudsi617
    Options
    See? A woman CAN be really slender and STILL have "all her aces in the right places"; i.e., CURVES! You GO, girl! ROCK it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!