HRM help plz!!! Not reading.

Options
so. . .my HRM isnt reading half of the time.
i wet it.
i tried turning it over.
i tightened it.
i loosened it.
and its still not reading half the time. . . any suggestions why and how to fix it?? thanks lots :)

Replies

• shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Change the battery :wink:
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Change the battery? Make sure your bra isn't slipping underneath is (I discovered this was happening to mine).
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    i have a POLAR FT4 and it started doing this. I changed the battery in the watch and then it was fixed. Sometimes batteries just get old before their time, so maybe a new one is in order.

And the bra thing as above as well..,,,
  • LaraineClaire
    Options
    most definitely read. "tried running over it" and thought, well there's your problem. then reread it. no other advice.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Does it maybe need a new battery?
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    First, make sure it's on. I say that because I forgot to turn mine on a time or two. Accidentally turned it off. If nothing else works, you probably need a battery. Also, clean the HRM. Dust can keep it from working.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    First, make sure it's on. I say that because I forgot to turn mine on a time or two. Accidentally turned it off. If nothing else works, you probably need a battery. Also, clean the HRM. Dust can keep it from working.
    So can a build up of sweat. :sick:
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    most definitely read. "tried running over it" and thought, well there's your problem. then reread it. no other advice.
    roflmfao wow haha. . . and i jus got it but mayby ill try the battery thx yall :)
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    yep my battery ran out way earlier than it was predicted to...and Voila...we work again... but mine battery that had to be changed was in the thing that you hook onto the chest strap not the watch battery....