Nervous

Options
I'm starting Insanity on Monday, feeling a bit nervous about it.
I think I'm nervous because I think that I am going to hurt myself doing it, or I am going to fail at it.

Anyone who has done insanity that has any tips or can tell me what it was like when they first started?

Replies

• ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    take your time go at your own speed and most of all MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GOOD FORM... I did insanity and loved it...had to modify a bit with the pushups...cant do as many or as fast...

good luck
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    oh yeah....have a towel handy and LOTS of water...you will sweat like a racehorse....
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I would suggest watching the video first. Learn the moves and the right forms and practice before just jumping into it. Have fun and enjoy it. If you have any other questions or need help, just let me know...I am a coach.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    oh yeah....have a towel handy and LOTS of water...you will sweat like a racehorse....

very true story!!
  • ct2020
    ct2020 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just started it this week and was also very nervous going in. If you go at your own pace and rest when needed it isn't too bad. Make sure you really dig deep though, but you can do it! I know you can.
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I think I will start with the 20min Fat burn tomorrow morning, and watch the videos in advance of doing them.

Thanks again :)