I have big thighs and I cannot lie ...

Options
2»

Replies

• CharityEaton
    Options
    yeah nothing like a perfectly good pair of jeans that have nice holes in the thighs from all the friction. Grrrr! I'm surpirsed I haven't caught myself on fire yet!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yep. I have a 3 size differential between by lower and upper body. Waist/ bust size 6/8. Thighs/hips 12/14. Then my shoulders get back into the 12/14 range. Makes buying clothes really fun.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Oh lord I have hated my thighs since I was old enough to notice that my legs were always heavier than others.
    I exercise like a fiend, but I guess there is no fighting heredity.
    I try to look at the positive. Along with the big thighs I got a big butt, but not a flabby butt. Dare I say my husband thinks it's my best *kitten*-et (sorry I had to).
    Hubby also says that it's not so much that my thighs are fat-they are muscular, strong, powerful. I try to convince myself to use those adjectives instead.
  • MissGoHard
    MissGoHard Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hollla!!! LOL! I've learned to embrace them! They've been with me through thick and thin! Literally!

Even now that I've lost the weight they are still there, but I've learned to love'em (or at least not curse at them) ... working on toning them. They look so much better now... I am running, squats, lunges, deadlights and the latest addition Jillians Killer Buns and Thighs.

Good luck!

Plus curvy women do it better ;)
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Hollla!!! LOL! I've learned to embrace them! They've been with me through thick and thin! Literally!

Even now that I've lost the weight they are still there, but I've learned to love'em (or at least not curse at them) ... working on toning them. They look so much better now... I am running, squats, lunges, deadlights and the latest addition Jillians Killer Buns and Thighs.

Good luck!

Plus curvy women do it better ;)

Love Jillian's buns and thighs....the workout that is...although she does have nice buns and thighs too :smile:
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've definitely got thighs. I've always had them. Even at my skinniest, my thighs still rubbed together (I was wearing a 6 at the time)

I guess that's how I'm made.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Me too!! I've just accepted the fact that I'll never have slender, sleek thighs. It's not in my genetics. I've always been more bottom heavy and that's just the way it is. I'm just working on making them more toned...squats, lunges, etc.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Psshhh. A great butt, a big chest...? Noooooooooo, I get the big thighs lol. My waist wants to be one size, but my thighs apparently want to be the next size up. :laugh:

You said it... Right there with you!
  • nicolelaine
    nicolelaine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OOOO YES Im in the same boat:( they suck.. try being 5, 1'' and have a BIG bottom and big thighs.. its very disproportional!!

Yes! My life!