feeling less hungry

Options
ive been on a 1300 calorie diet along with exercise at least 4 times a week..and i just noticed that i got full off of a meal that typically i could eat 2 of...its nice not being hungry all the time!

aaaand on top of that...i had a dunkin donuts coffee that took up like half a meals worth of calories so its not like i ate a ton today!and im still under calories:)

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    ehh...I'd worry that you're not getting enough nutrients. 600 calories in a coffee drink and you're still under 1300 total....so you've got less than 700 calories worth of quality food. It's great that you're making progress but be sure to eat foods with nutritional value as 1300 isn't much as it is.
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ehh...I'd worry that you're not getting enough nutrients. 600 calories in a coffee drink and you're still under 1300 total....so you've got less than 700 calories worth of quality food. It's great that you're making progress but be sure to eat foods with nutritional value as 1300 isn't much as it is.

just curious..but who said anything about a 600 calorie drink???
  • Chelly02
    Chelly02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    lol I dont think they saw the half a meals calories part and assumed you meant half your calorie goal...
    But lucky you! Im on a 1200 cal goal and some days Im just starving even after i've eaten all my calories. Hopefully it gets better with time because i'm a junk/fast/processed food addict and being around people who eat chipotle, popeyes and candy nonstop kills me esp when they're like pixi stixs lol.
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You should try the green tea lattee's at starbucks, there SOO good and they always get me full =)
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    lol I dont think they saw the half a meals calories part and assumed you meant half your calorie goal...
    But lucky you! Im on a 1200 cal goal and some days Im just starving even after i've eaten all my calories. Hopefully it gets better with time because i'm a junk/fast/processed food addict and being around people who eat chipotle, popeyes and candy nonstop kills me esp when they're like pixi stixs lol.
    I actually did the same thing when I read it. I thought the coffee drink was half of her calories for the day.
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

just curious..but who said anything about a 600 calorie drink???

She wrote half a meal, not have a day :p
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Is that 1200 net? Are you eating exercise calories back? You should, if you are and are still hungry, hopefully you can adjust. Try more fruit and veg - lighter in calories for the same volume compared to a lot of calorie dense foods.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    oops...sorry. I guess to say half a meal just caught me off guard because the only numbers she used referred to her daily calorie target.
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    oops...sorry. I guess to say half a meal just caught me off guard because the only numbers she used referred to her daily calorie target.

its okay..im a little defensive...all the time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!