Replies

• DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Bump
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, it depends how you want to look:

a)Lean and long muscle, little weight (ballerina looking, marathon runner looking),

or
    b) bulkier fitness model,

or
    C) total bodybuilding (real bulky) looking.

So now, once you have decided how you want to look, you go into what diet your targed group of ripped people has and what work -outs you need to do.

But chose a diet that' sustainable, otherwise, it's yo-yo diet and no rip at all.

Being consistent is even more important.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    bump
  • happy_travels
    happy_travels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Zuzana is beautiful.... But... After learning her past... O_o!!!

Also, lift heavy and cut?
    4. Check out the physique of those offering advice...

What he said, hehe

Or realize that some people are just getting to the point of working on being ripped and have done the reading. I am not ripped yet, but hopefully by December I should be closer too it. I think bodyrock.tv is a good place to look for stuff since she is definitively ripped.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Okay, there's a lot of not-so-good stuff in this post.

You might want to do some bulk/cut cycles in order to build muscle and then cut fat. I know you are at a point where you can't cut anymore healthily, so bulk then cut.

NO, don't do a lot of cardio. Do some cardio, but a ton isn't required.

NO don't lift low weight, high reps. Lift mid-low reps, as heavy as possible for the reps.

NO you don't have to eat "clean". You'll need to eat at a surplus to build muscle, 10-20% over maintenance. You should be eating 1gram of protien for every pound of body fat, and I think it was 0.3 grams of fat for every total pound of body weight. These are minimums, so going over is good. Healthy food is obviously good for health reasons but you don't HAVE to eat "clean". You can eat carbs. You can have fruit, you can eat junk in moderation.

NO NO NO don't judge advice by a poster's physic. This is classic "Broscience". Just because a poster did things one way and it worked doesn't mean every one should or has to do it that way, or that it'll even work for every one.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

You might want to do some bulk/cut cycles in order to build muscle and then cut fat. I know you are at a point where you can't cut anymore healthily, so bulk then cut.

NO don't lift low weight, high reps. Lift mid-low reps, as heavy as possible for the reps.

NO you don't have to eat "clean". You'll need to eat at a surplus to build muscle, 10-20% over maintenance. You should be eating 1gram of protien for every pound of body fat, and I think it was 0.3 grams of fat for every total pound of body weight. These are minimums, so going over is good. Healthy food is obviously good for health reasons but you don't HAVE to eat "clean". You can eat carbs. You can have fruit, you can eat junk in moderation.

NO NO NO don't judge advice by a poster's physic. This is classic "Broscience". Just because a poster did things one way and it worked doesn't mean every one should or has to do it that way, or that it'll even work for every one.

^ This, only she meant to say (I think) 1g pro/lb lean mass, not 1g/lb bodyfat. The rest of the above is spot on IMO.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

^ This, only she meant to say (I think) 1g pro/lb lean mass, not 1g/lb bodyfat. The rest of the above is spot on IMO.

Yes, thanks.