Options
    10/31-230lbs
    11/7- 229lbs
    11/14-
    11/21-
    11/28-
    11/30-
    Total loss-1lb lost

I was shocked, because I haven't been trying. I have got to get my head in the game
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Mommies!

10/31-138.4
    11/7- 136.2
    11/14-
    11/21-
    11/28-
    11/30-
    Total loss- 2.2 lbs

Becca & Bhurley, my youngest turns one November 20 so we'll all be celebrating around the same time. They grow up waaaay too fast!

Kristyn & MrsWilson, good luck with the cleanse! I"m curious how your milk supply will do with the cleanse Kristyn. I've considered doing something similar.

Have a great week all!:flowerforyou:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    There is a new tab for groups under community. Can we have a group? :)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Cola- I lasted 8 hours... total fail... I dont think i can do something like that while nursing. That or I need to find a better source of protien or something. It was hard. Reminded me why I count calories instead of diet. I swear yesterday the oreos and cheestos were talking to me, and I dont really like either of tthem! lol Back to counting calories, seems to be the only thing that truly works for me.
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good morning mommies!!!!

Seems everyone is doing pretty good on their weight loss...some have already hit the goal and that's awesome....:drinker:

Anyone have any tips on getting water intake? I was doing good there for a while and now have just stopped completely, I just got tired of drinking it,,,:grumble:
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Good morning mommies!!!!

Seems everyone is doing pretty good on their weight loss...some have already hit the goal and that's awesome....:drinker:

Anyone have any tips on getting water intake? I was doing good there for a while and now have just stopped completely, I just got tired of drinking it,,,:grumble:

start early and use a 32 oz cup/jug...try to finish before noon, refill and try to drink the other 32 oz before bed...u can do it!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    i see the group tag...i will go ahead and start it.
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Everyone should have an invite...we have a group forum..yaayyyy..i listed kristyn as a moderator as well...thanks kristyn!!!!
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lovecola, our babies have the same birthday!! Can't believe almost a year ago, I was HUGE and about to give birth. I am jealous of your weight, you are at my pre-preg. weight. I am almost there but really hoped by a year I would be back to my pre-preg. weight. Oh well.

Kristyn, you guys doing anything for the game on Saturday?

Well, no exercise yesterday :( I am getting sick and thought I would try and go to sleep early to help me get better quicker ... huge fail as the little man was up all night with a nasty runny nose.
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    11.7 = 147.8

Grr I don't remember what I was last week.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Becca- That seems to be how it ALWAYS goes for me. Anytime I try to go to bed early is the night Easton decides to get up ten times. Hope your feeling better this morning. Not 100% sure what we are doing for the game yet, I most always watch it with my Aunt & Uncle or MrsWilson and her hubby. Its going to be a big game, hope you'll be watching!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies.. just for the sake of logging my weight... I'm gonna do it.. but I have not been eating properly nor have I been exercising... :indifferent:

Here are my stats... and unfortunately, its not good:

10/31-127.5
    11/7- 128
    11/14-
    11/21-
    11/28-
    11/30-
    Total loss in this challenge: Gained .5 lbs
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    "Everyone should have an invite...we have a group forum..yaayyyy..i listed kristyn as a moderator as well...thanks kristyn!!!! "

Okay, I don't wanna sound really stupid but how does the new group thing work? I accepted the group invite, but didn't notice any other changes?? I saw someone say that it works just like on Facebook, but I don't use fb...

Becca, that's cool that our babies have the same birthday. I'm sure you'll get back to your pre-pregnancy weight soon- just keep working hard & it will definitely pay off! Mine still wakes me up every single nite to nurse- he's gonna be in for a big shock when I report to the ship in January..

Nicole, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself for gaining 1/2 pound- that's super incredible for not eating right or exercising! Imagine how well the weight is gonna drop off as soon as you get back to exercising & eating right... Good luck getting back into a nice routine.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late girls it seems like I gained a pound o well tomorrow it's another day!!!

11/7~...~147
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    11.7 = 147.8

Grr I don't remember what I was last week.

found last week so

11/1 148
    11/7 147.8
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Cola, I know what you mean about getting up at night to nurse. Easton is a terrible boobie baby... lol... he lives for it, wont take a bottle and sometimes gets up to nurse 4 times a night!!! :noway: The last 2 nights I decided to move him to his crib since he learned to stand up in the play pen that hes been sleeping in in our room and look for me and yell mom till i pick him up and nurse him lol Smart boogers! Its amazing to me though, I remember starting this journey with all of you, when we all had these new born babies... now we are all planning our 1st bdays!!!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't posted lately. Nicole/Becca/Krysten - WOW - can't believe we all have babies turning 1 soon! Mine's party is Saturday so we will be busy tomorrow getting ready for it! We'll have a houseful of family for the most part. She is getting so big although still not walking or pulling herself up. But she's crawling EVERYWHERE!!! :noway: :bigsmile: We did manage to break her of her nighttime bottles a few months ago - now it's just the paci she wants at night.

Ladies, I have a question - I am having my wisdom teeth out next week and I need some suggestions of things I can eat that won't bust my diet. All I can think of is ice cream, potatoes etc. Has to be liquid or soft foods. So NOT looking forward to this!!! :sick: :frown:
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    LoveCola, how long will you be gone for? I am going to wean 100% at one year. He only eats off me first thing in the morning and it is minimal at this point, but I really wanted to make it a year.

BHurley, I hear you about the crawling. Our boy isn't walking yet but pulling on everything and climbing, OYE, typical boy. I am in no hurry for him to walk. Have fun at her party. We are having people over next Sunday to watch the Charger game and celebrate, nothing big.

LoveCola, I too don't really get the new group thing. I guess we post there now, so I am not sure if anyone will get this.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    10/31- 211.0
    11/7- 211.0 - no loss but did go down another jean size
    11/14- 209.2
    11/21-
    11/28-
    11/30-
    Total loss - 1.8 lbs
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Here is my no watching what i eat, half hearted working out weigh in.....

10/31-138.5
    11/7- 140.8
    11/14- 139.5
    11/21-
    11/28-
    11/30-
    Total loss- +1

and i think i posted on the wrong one.... oops