really!?!? after 3 days?!!?

Options
You should know that I am a perpetual lift/elevator abuser. When shopping I pretty much always opt for an escalator or lift - stairs would not be my first choice.

I went to my sisters house on Tuesday to have a go on her treadmill(for the first time EVER). I am hoping to join a gym soon but moneys kinda tight right now so for the time being I thought some exercise would be better than none. I managed 10 mins altogether. I went back on weds and pushed myself to do 40 (at a steadier pace but still came off dripping with sweat) and then last night I heaved my now aching limbs back for another 26mins.

This morning I went to a shop. I needed to go upstairs. I WALKED UP THE STAIRS - both flights I may add. Not as slowly as I would have before and when I got to the top I was barely out of breath at all

:D:D:D

Replies

• tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done! Its things like that make such a difference. I can now go up all the flights of stairs of our apartment and only be a little bit out of breath lol
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well done! Sounds like you're whipping those lungs into shape!!!
  • felicity866
    Options
    great effort!!! good on you for giving it a go and what a great result.

keep up the good work!!
  • zitrana87
    zitrana87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    God job! Keep up the good work and you'll find yourself flying up and down the stairs in no time ;-)
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Its amazing the little things that change when you start to take control
  • shunnie86
    Options
    good job keep it up
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good for you, now use them everytime and you'll save a fortune on gym memebership!!
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Well done! Exercising really isn't just about losing weight, it's equally exciting to see yourself getting fitter :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!