Replies

• lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    you look realy great! :) awesome job!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look great! maybe after i do 30ds, i will get insanity. You are a true inspiration! Congratulations on your journey!
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I've got about 10-15 pounds and a bit more than an inch on your befores - it's great to see what 109 really looks like on shorties like us! You give me hope that maybe I can get down that low too - I think that losing weight really is more difficult for shorter people.
  • dillard_kelly
    Options
    WOW you are truly inspiring us all... I am so tickled to see this works for others and I'm not just counting calories for no reason. I hope you dont mind, but I am going to add you to my list of friends for support ! Congrats ! You look amazing !:flowerforyou:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look good! Your mid-section it totally transformed. I laughed about the kids running around because I do the same thing when my kids wake up before I'm done working out. The 2 year is so funny trying to do the moves too. Anyway, congratulations! You should certainly be proud.
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation - you look wonderful! I am inspired!!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    OMG - that is totally my body right now, except I have tons of stretch marks. I had my first at 24 and my fourth at 34 (this last december). I hope I can get my body to look like yours!!!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!! I am also 5' tall and I weighed 130 when I started my journey. I am now 122 and happy where my weight is right now but want to tone up my tummy. I have 2 kids and they tell me I have to stop blaming them for it!! LOL
    I am hoping to have a flat tummy like you soon!!
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I have reclaimed my body! I am not finished but I have taken back my body and my health.

Outstanding work!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I'm a working mother of 2 and am 36. I have found that working out at home fits into my busy schedule!! Definitely will have to check out Insanity because you look AWESOME!!!

GREAT JOB AND VERY INSPIRATIONAL!!!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you look like a model chica !!!
  • hjfischer
    Options
    That is so awesome! I have 4 kids and am 38 and still need some work to do. Reading this really helps my motivation!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Really amazing ;)
  • cajunchicla
    Options
    wow you look amazing.... you are the same height as me and have the same busy life as me... you have motivated me even more to do this!!!! Thanks so much! Congratulations!
  • cjfitness
    Options
    Thanks for your amazing post and photos. Inspirational for me as both a mom, and a vertically challenged person (4'11 1/2). I started at 136lbs and just reached 127lbs. You are amazing. Well done!!!!
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    what is Insanity?
  • Annakersey7212
    Annakersey7212 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, i too at 5'2 know how awful it is to know that just because your short you have to weigh even less. IM so glad that your a mother that cares about her own figure and health! most moms just let themselves go and it makes me feel so awful that they dont want to take care of themmselves anymore!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Superwoman!!!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing and gives me so much hope! Your tummy looks like haven't seen 1 kid...I have 3 and that's my problem area...Continue to keep up the hard work...
  • mrsdaytons
    mrsdaytons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids and looking to get a stomach like that! Congrats on an amazing job! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!