If every day were like today... You'd weigh ???? in 5 week

Options

Replies

• k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I post them on the appropriate date on the calendar, just for fun, to see if I make it or not.
  • byuboston
    Options
    182.6. And right now I'm 197.8. I wouldn't mind the 15 lb drop in 5 weeks.
  • byuboston
    Options
    182.6. And right now I'm 197.8. I wouldn't mind the 15 lb drop in 5 weeks.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    119.3... wouldn't that be nice
  • littlewrists
    Options
  • justanotherteenagemom
    Options
    probably a thousand pounds. i ate so much the last two days.
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping track to this expected weight loss in 5 weeks time, I write it on the calendar and hope it happens, so far I've met it a week early. Yeah. I think it's a little challenge.
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping track to this expected weight loss in 5 weeks time, I write it on the calendar and hope it happens, so far I've met it a week early. Yeah. I think it's a little challenge.

That's so cool! I just completely disregard it, but I'm going to give this a shot, thanks. :smile:

Oh and yesterday it was 115 (which is also my ultimate goal!), gonna post that on my cal. 5 wks out now.
  • DanyelleKimberly
    DanyelleKimberly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That thing has been telling me like that for 3 months and everyday is just like the other except that I have increased my exercise. I eat the same amount everyday...(maybe fluctuate by 20 calories here and there) I don’t eat back my exercise calories and while I have lost some weight not as much as that thing says I will in 5 weeks. It’s annoying to me.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Well for yesterday, I think it said I'd weigh 130 in 5 weeks, which is nice to see, but I'm mostly shooting for 133. I work out very little, so even though I try to eat healthy, I don't expect huge numbers. Slow and steady wins the race?
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'd weigh 149.5 lbs in 5 weeks...It would be nice to be in the 140s in 5 weeks. My ultimate goal is 145.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I love that feature! Always makes me feel good when I'm at or under my calories. Or even when I'm over my calories, it usually still shows a loss as long as I'm not over by 1000. So for me, it's very motivating!

I should really start keeping track of what it tells me to see if it's accurate at all...
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'd weigh 261.5......................I really need that right now!:indifferent:
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    If every day were like today... You'd weigh 216.3 lbs in 5 weeks

Sounds great to me!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    152.1 (so that's 152 for me as my scales round :-) Good plan!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I don't pay that much attention as daily it'll say something like a 10kg drop and then at the weekend it say... 10kg over :laugh:

Good luck with your challenge! :flowerforyou:
  • MCYoung
    MCYoung Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    oh here we go again..... duplicates....:explode:
  • MCYoung
    Options
    AHGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! :angry:
  • MCYoung
    Options
    I post them on the appropriate date on the calendar, just for fun, to see if I make it or not.
    I really like that idea K9 ~ think I will do that tomorrow...since I cant remember what it said yesterday :wink: