Hi Everyone!

Options
I love this site. It's been pretty nice having to write down EVERYTHING I've eaten. I have been on this crazy diet for 4 days...lol. I hope I don't give up! :noway:

Replies

• BethMcFarland
    Options
    I love this site. It's been pretty nice having to write down EVERYTHING I've eaten. I have been on this crazy diet for 4 days...lol. I hope I don't give up! :noway:
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options
    Be positive!!! Use the tools provided with this site and you will start having success just like the people on here. You can do it. 20 pounds to go!!!

Good luck.
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how just writing it ALL down helps you from putting stuff in your mouth? Now I even have to think before I lick the spoon of cookie batter, wait, how much fat is in this?
    :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: