Hola everybody-

Options
Hello everyone-
It's my first time using any website or log to try and lose weight, though I've pretty much always been attempting to maintain or lose weight. So far I'm really enjoying this site, I've learned a lot and been doing really well recording everything! I'm a college kid, so I'm really trying to lay low on drinking and just work realllll hard to get back into shape, for my health and for my esteem! Good luck to everyone, dieting is roughhhhhh!

Replies

• incubusaddict
    Options
    Hello everyone-
    It's my first time using any website or log to try and lose weight, though I've pretty much always been attempting to maintain or lose weight. So far I'm really enjoying this site, I've learned a lot and been doing really well recording everything! I'm a college kid, so I'm really trying to lay low on drinking and just work realllll hard to get back into shape, for my health and for my esteem! Good luck to everyone, dieting is roughhhhhh!
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Holla! Hi and welcome, I know what you mean, it seems rough at first but you get used to eating differently and feel way better for it too^^. Good luck with getting back in shape.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Hi Incubusaddict,

Welcome, we are glad to have you. First thing to know is, we don't diet on here,
    we change our lifestyle :happy: (silly, I know but it just means we intend to live this way forever,
    dieting implies that we will revert once we reach our goal).

You will love it, everyone on here is honestly helpful!

best of luck to you!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey i am in college too and sometimes it seems like it is harder to eat healthier living this lifestyle. But i know it can be done...because i have seen results. Anyway good luck!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey i liked what you said about this not being a diet. That is sooooo true. When i have tried other diets my biggest downfall was thinking, what am i going to do after this? So its nice to know that this is a "lifestyle change". Thanks :bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! You can do this!!!