new and excited

Options
I am new in the world of message boards, I am sure I'll catch on. I've been reading a lot and this is a very supportive community. I currently go to a edical weight loss place that is writing down all you eat and weighig in. I have lost 20 pounds with tem, but I am stuck. The lack of support and advise may be part of it.
I recently been told I don't has MS after 16 years. I have been pretty sedentary so how a bit of exercise and I am very tired. This going to be baby steps. I used to be a soccer player and my mind still thinks I can perform like I did in my youth. My body says "Girlfriend, are your crazy this is painful"
I hope with weight loss and eventually building my energy I will be able go off a lot of the medications I take. Exspecially the pain drugs.
Looking forward to meeting new friends working in getting fit.

Replies

• artist22
    artist22 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am new in the world of message boards, I am sure I'll catch on. I've been reading a lot and this is a very supportive community. I currently go to a edical weight loss place that is writing down all you eat and weighig in. I have lost 20 pounds with tem, but I am stuck. The lack of support and advise may be part of it.
    I recently been told I don't has MS after 16 years. I have been pretty sedentary so how a bit of exercise and I am very tired. This going to be baby steps. I used to be a soccer player and my mind still thinks I can perform like I did in my youth. My body says "Girlfriend, are your crazy this is painful"
    I hope with weight loss and eventually building my energy I will be able go off a lot of the medications I take. Exspecially the pain drugs.
    Looking forward to meeting new friends working in getting fit.
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    Welcome and yes this is a great site!!! Good luck with your journey of a happier, healthier, medicine free you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • artist22
    Options
    Thanks...been off site a few days. Got a flu bug. no way to lose weight.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • artist22
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks for the cheer! I need it, looking forward to getting more involved