Lots and lots of fruit
    Coffee with flavored creamer
    whey protein
    Chili
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Baby flavored donuts! :bigsmile:

Muesli with almond milk for breakfast, fruit, veggies, a protein, a special snack (pfeffernusse cookies this week!), tea, and diet soda.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    My daily gotta eats are:

Oatmeal with a banana & raw cow's milk for breakfast
    Pb with honey as a snack

then the rest of the day kinda varies. Normally I eat cottage cheese for a meal.
  • jasmineheaven
    Options
    Food.
  • Wendy_bird
    Options
    I ate Mexican chicken fajitas with Mex. rice and a huge pile of cooked carrots. I actually did lunch and dinner the same. Breakfast was 2 egg whites scrambled with pico de gallo scrambled in it. Yum! This evening I made Vegan Pumpkin Pie with only half of the crust (cookie). Was it ever good! I did it all in the blender and made it with fresh cooked pumpkin. The thing that made it vegan was the egg substitues:tofu. I also did not use any milk. It was wonderful. You can do a search for it online. I went over a little today calorie-wise, but it wasn't bad. I am trying to do life-style changes more than just lose weight.:smile: javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    My diary is open- you're free to look! Too much to post in the thread :D
  • bromwin
    Options
    I always start the day with porridge with flaxseed and have salad or sushi for lunch, and then something homemade for dinner....... but then normally go over because of the odd drink.....

Am worried i am eating too much fat though. I always thought you didn't have to worry about 'good fats' but I seem to always be slightly down on carbs, over on fat, and I am not loosing any weight. :(
  • spottedlee
    Options
    guiltiy of peppermint ice cream lately.. I think 4 times this week and still keep it under my calories! :bigsmile:
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Food.
    yep,, good thinking!
  • diletta24
    diletta24 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My staples aree
    - chicken breast
    - cottage cheese
    - apples
    - carrotts
    - grapefruits
    - oranges
    - coffee
    - eggs
    - Wasa bread
    - spinaches
    -broccoli

secondly, all fruits&vegs + fish and roasted chicken
    Occasionally: beans and white carbs
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Socks. I prefer them when they've been worn for a few days. Makes them very tasty.

For the non sarcastic answer, food. Nothing is off limits if I like it. In general avoid diet food and just stick to portion sizes.
  • AmythistRae
    Options
    90% raw and only in the last two days breads but they will be coming out of my diet...to heavy...