NSV - free clothes for me!!!!

Options
I just went to my local shopping centre with hubby to get some Xmas gifts.

While I was in my usual clothes store, looking wistfully at clothes that I desperately need in a smaller size now I've lost a bit more weight (but couldn't afford) I got a phone call from the Centre saying that I'd won one of their 3 monthly prizes of a £50 gift card, just for displaying one of their 'I :heart: Lakeside' stickers in my car window!!!!!!!

Straight back into my clothes store for £50 worth of free clothes - that'll do nicely, thank you very much!!!

Replies

• sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. A well deserved reward
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats..
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congrats!
  • Notfatand30
    Notfatand30 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just went to my local shopping centre with hubby to get some Xmas gifts.

While I was in my usual clothes store, looking wistfully at clothes that I desperately need in a smaller size now I've lost a bit more weight (but couldn't afford) I got a phone call from the Centre saying that I'd won one of their 3 monthly prizes of a £50 gift card, just for displaying one of their 'I :heart: Lakeside' stickers in my car window!!!!!!!

Straight back into my clothes store for £50 worth of free clothes - that'll do nicely, thank you very much!!!

Oh wow awesome, well done on the weight loss and winning!!! And from a girl from my neck of the woods (and the first person I 'know' to have won the £50!!!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I am really happy for you! Great job on your weight loss too!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    oh that's brilliant! good for you and good job on the weight loss!
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    God rewarding you, well done on your weight loss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!