17 Day Diet

Options
Hi! I started the 17 Day Diet yesterday and would love someone that is doing it or has done it to come along for support. Feel free to add me or send me any tips. Love the myfitnesspal app so far!

Replies

• DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I lost all my weight using just the Accelerate phase. For me, eliminating starches on a regular basis was key. Good luck! I'm in maintenance right now, but feel free to friend me and I'll come along for support. It really is a good and sensible diet.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :smile: that is what I used to get my motivation up and running! As long as you get your minimum 1200 cals in, it is great. Veggies, protien and probiotics! Doesn't get much healthier than that! I am no longer doing it, I have branched off and use that and the stuff I learned from WW in combo with each other, but I am here for you if you'd like some added support! This site is awesome! :smile:
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just started this yesterday and so far so good :) You can add me if you like
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I started the 17 day diet about a week and a half ago. I lost 8.5lbs the first week! I am encouraged with the results so far! I am up for talking about it.
  • lalavogl
    Options
    I am curios...what is the 17 day diet?
  • Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have started the 17 day diet about 3 times now. Tomorrow I will start again for the 4th time. I am looking for friends that will help keep me motivated and on track. I feel like I'm at an all time low and can not afford any of the other diet plans like Jenny or LA weight loss. Please add me and maybe we can help motivate each other.
  • Charrisse
    Options
    I am on day four on the 17 day diet. Loving it so far. Im fighting the carb craving between 3 and 7 PM. Day 2 I caved and ate 1 spoon of cookie dough and yesterday I caved and ate one corn chip hahaha but other than that I have been spot on. My clothes are loser already.
    Feel free to add me, Id love fellow 17 ay diet friends :)
  • erinr73
    Options
    what is the 17 day diet? Is it on this site - if so can someone direct me to how to view it? thanks - and good luck!!!!
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have this book and I keep thinking I'm going to follow it. I'm horrible at following a structured diet with rules. Add me. I would like to watch your progress! Good luck!
  • srkpes
    Options
    I finished the 17day diet last month and have lost 22lbs total. Although I am still hoping to lose another 10lbs. I started going to the gym as well as using the work out video with the book. I was not always easy but the resuts are GREAT !!!!! I am still very conscious of what I am eating and know that the secret is adjusting your eating habits and do some type of physical activity............good luck......oh yea...the lemon water in the morning and green tea are important............
  • srkpes
    Options
    Good luck..................