I need friends :(

Options
haha, that was sad. I would like to find some people here that will help me be accountable and maybe around the same stats. I started at 244 and am now 216 (I got down to 197 but whoops) I am also 5'7". My goal is to be at 144. I am also a fulltime student, a mommy to a 2 yo, and I work pt sitting on my bum while killing time on here :) feel free to ask me any other questions.

Replies

• jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a Jessica too and it sounds like we are about the same height and working towards a similar goal, add me if you want.
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica....I am also 5'7" and my goal is 150. At my heaviest I was 283. I lost 126lbs a few years back and eventually ended up back at 249. Now at 231 I am struggling to get back. I will make it and so will you! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    we can be friends!
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. :)

11575603.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jessika616
    Options
    Ugh, I know I can do it. I have lost 50lbs before and got down to the 150s...then 60 months later I got pregnant and gained it all plus some. It looks like a lot of you are newlyweds or engaged. I'm hoping to be at goal for my wedding next October.
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    I started my journey 1 year ago at 260 pounds, now am struggling to go below 210 (thank you Halloween!!!). I am 6 feet tall. I have a 4-year-old and a 7-year-old. i work at home on a computer full time. You may add me if you want. I do not have many friends either :)
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just added you! You can do it girl! Your daughter is sooo cute!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Jessica,

Different stats, but I love making new friends! I have been here since 8/16 .. I love staying motivating and helping.
    Nice to meet you!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    We have very similar stats! I'm 5'9" Started at 251, now 215! I'll be your friend! :)
  • amyableamy
    Options
    I'll be your friend and support. I am almost at my goal weight. I have about 20 lbs. to go. I started out at 212 back in April of this year. I am 5ft. 2 1/2 in tall. and those extra 80 lbs. just make me look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I have since as of today lost 58 lbs. I was a size 18 - 20 and now am in a size 11/12. Since starting this venture I have educated myself and have fallen in love with health and nutrtion and exercersise.

I am a mother of 4 . My 3 oldest are adults and on their own, my youngest just turned 13. After years of working I am finally able to be a stay at home mom which i love. I have 4 grandchildren with the 5th due in Feb. 2012.

Good Luck! You can do it. I'll help you. If you have any questions about anything ask and I'll try and give you the best answer possible. You can also find me on facebook as Carla Curtis located in Herriman,Ut.
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    I am 49- 239 lbs and 5'6..feel free to add me. I welcome new friends :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    Feel free to add me, too!
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    I have 4 kiddos (under 5) and have been up and down with them (highest was 209 after 2nd baby)...i would lose it in between and then get pregnant again... i've lost all from the last one but trying to go even lower now that our family is complete. I'm 5'5 and 165 now but would like to lose at least 20 more... feel free to add me if you want...
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8" and have a goal of 180. Welcome to MFP. I just added you as a friend.