2 bananas
1/2 cup green grapes
1/2 cup frozen fruit
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 lemon squeezed
1 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup crushed ice

Place all ingredients in blender and blend well. Makes 3 cups.

No idea on the calorie count, but could it REALLY be bad for you? :)

ENJOY!

Replies

• biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you can add it into your recipes to calculate the calories if you really wanna know. :) Sounds delicious!
  • gonnaloseitforever
    Options
    Everything is raw, right? I feel dumb asking this, but is this a meal replacement? I am unfamiliar with Go Green. I'm going to go check calorie count now.
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Everything is raw, right? I feel dumb asking this, but is this a meal replacement? I am unfamiliar with Go Green. I'm going to go check calorie count now.

1. Yes, everything is raw. 2. Don't feel dumb. 3. You're unfamiliar with Go Green because it is my personal recipe and no it's not a meal replacement unless you want it to be. :happy: :wink:
  • gonnaloseitforever
    Options
    If you use light coconut milk, the whole thing is approximately 900 calories, 37 grams of fat, 145 carbs and 24 fiber. (numbers rounded)
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    Options
    you can add it into your recipes to calculate the calories if you really wanna know. :) Sounds delicious!

You're onto something! Will do! Thanks!
  • gonnaloseitforever
    Options
    It sounds really tasty and SUPER healthy. And you probably won't have a problem with constipation either! LOL
  • Kaytee233
    Kaytee233 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sounds really yummy! I make something similar! I LOVE green smoothies!
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    Options
    It sounds really tasty and SUPER healthy. And you probably won't have a problem with constipation either! LOL

NOPE! NO constipation at all! :laugh:
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    Options
    If you use light coconut milk, the whole thing is approximately 900 calories, 37 grams of fat, 145 carbs and 24 fiber. (numbers rounded)

8 oz at a time though, so that's enough for many servings... Thank you much for doing the math though. That helps a lot!