Need to lose 30-35 poounds

Options
I have lost 25 pounds since my husband deployed in late July, but I am looking to lose another 30-35 pounds before he gets home. I am trying to find some workout plans that will help me kick this weight in the next three months. Any tips or suggestions?

Replies

• Christi1979
    Christi1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 pounds since my husband deployed in late July, but I am looking to lose another 30-35 pounds before he gets home. I am trying to find some workout plans that will help me kick this weight in the next three months. Any tips or suggestions?

Zumba is an awesome work out! It works your whole body and is a high calorie burner.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    What kind of exercises do you like? Turbo Jam is awesome for cardio.
  • simplingrillin
    Options
    Jillian Michaels workouts tend to be awesome.

If you have a wii the wii fit is fun, and its actually a workout, the hula hooping actually hurts your sides (in that good way)

Carmen electras strip to be fit is alot fun. Disc 2 is the working out one, not so much of the stripping.

It really has to do with what your eating though and if you staying in your calorie intake. I need to lose 30 lbs also and this is my biggest struggle.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Zumba is great and i've had good success with the 30-Day Shred and am about to do Ripped in 30. They're only 20-25 minutes and very challenging (depending on fitness level) so it would be a great supplement for your workouts to give you that extra oomph you need! good luck and i am so happy to hear he is coming home soon! may all of our troops follow along SOON!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    LIFT WEIGHTS! and not puny light weights either. Lift heavy 3Xweek, and cardio, cardio, cardio whenever you can!
  • makaylaeakes
    Options
    I like the Elliptical, so before my husband left he bought me a Nordictrack. I love it. But I am trying to kick this weight so I was curious what everyone else does to lose weight?
  • makaylaeakes
    Options
    I am going to just keep pushing through until I lose this weight. I have the wii fit, and I love doing the hulu hoop. I also have the Zumba game for the Wii, I need to start doing that. I just feel so silly because I am sure that I am not doing the moves right. I have light weights and I also have resistance bands. Basically a " mini home gym".
  • makaylaeakes
    Options
    Zumba is great and i've had good success with the 30-Day Shred and am about to do Ripped in 30. They're only 20-25 minutes and very challenging (depending on fitness level) so it would be a great supplement for your workouts to give you that extra oomph you need! good luck and i am so happy to hear he is coming home soon! may all of our troops follow along SOON!

Thank you, I am so happy. I can't wait to see him again. I also just found out that my nephew will be coming home from Afghanistan next year to. :)