Today's 2 NSVs!

Options
ASPhantom
ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
So, we arrived at my son's soccer tournament today and at least 3 of the dads, came over to tell me I looked great!
It was nice. We are all really good friends and the moms sometimes walk with me but, the dads were asking me questions and told me I looked wonderful! It felt really nice.

On the way home, my little one (5) asked me if he could run with me again andhe went a mile. I finished with an additional 3.2. On my run, I inhaled a bug, I gagged, vomited, and wiped off on my shirt and kept running. I didn't want to stop and mess up my time. That is true NSV for me too. Weeks ago, I would have stopped and walked home but all I could think was I needed to make up the time.

Replies

• thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    That is amazing? I hate when I see a bug coming at me. Sometimes avoidable somethings not. I know what you mean about not wanting to mess up your time! :)
  • ofatme
    ofatme Posts: 12
    Options
    That is so great! It really helps when people notice the results!
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    It's always awesome when our hard work is noticed!

And way to go! I would have a hard time recovering from an inhaled bug, too. lol. But at least it was a little extra protein in your diet!!! hahaha
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiring story! I like to think I wouldn't let something like a bug stop me, but hopefully I'll never find out.

11575603.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to mark the bug on your food diary for today.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    lol...So I looked it up to see if Gnat was actually in the food database...it is!!!

I added it! lol...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!