The Bluetooth Headset and its Beauty

I love my bluetooth stereo headset, I m not sure I could live without now. Totally changed my work outs, not having to deal with the cords dangling from my long torso pulling the headphones out etc, I tried other things like the ipod cases but the wireless bluetooth is probably the best 90 dollar investment I have made for working out. I can pair with either my ipod or my phone, sorry just wanted to display my happiness for this wonderful piece of technology (currently using them to watch the UFC fights so I dont bother the wife with it ):tongue:

Replies

• hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    what brand didu purchase? I bought a Jabra about 2 years ago, absolutely loved it but I wore it out.. or sweated it out rather...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Love mine too. I have a Motorola S9-HD.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Thanks for posting this. I'm contemplating one, but I tend to cheap myself out of good stuff. I may well buy one...
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    is the motorola good for iPhone?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    is the motorola good for iPhone?

I use mine with Android, but I would assume the iPhone has bluetooth audio capabilities.

They have an S10-HD now too, which appears to be the newer model. But that also means S9-HD can be found pretty cheap nowadays :)
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Yes, please post the model you have. I'd love to get bluetooth headphones for my iPod.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    I have the Motorola S 10 its 89. at most retailers. You have to take some time to get use to it, it feels like its grabbing your head and follow the instructions. When I bought I noticed half the reviews from the site were complaining that they couldnt get it to fit. It comes with 4 different sized ear plugs.

It works great with my android, works pretty good with my ipod and great with my mac and my ps3. I can put my ipod down in the corner at the basketball court and I can go from the farthest point to farthest point and its still in range. Obviously need bluetooth capable devices.

It claims its sweat proof and I havent had any issues yet, but I suggest cleaning / wiping it off with a dry towel after every "set" during your work out. I put a towel around my neck that keeps it upright it just feels a bit awkward but once you get use to its nice.

My buddy has the jabra but hes already broken two pairs.