Hysterical faces Before and During (I'll add after when I ge

Options
I assume that many of you here began weight loss journey after looking at an unflattering photograph. Mine began that way. I hated when I was tagged in this photo in 2009, and I tried back then to do something about it. However, my attempt was half-hearted, and it was easier to untag myself from Facebook photos. Denial's a helluva drug.

My journey began this summer, but like so many on here, I hid from the camera for several years. This summer, one of my coworkers told me about weight loss apps, and I thought, "No excuses. You now have a tool you need to get started." I started logging my food intake and exercise output, and I went from around 200 to around 175 in 5 months. To the people that lose weight faster than that, I admire your dedication! To those that still hide from the camera, I know what you're going through, but don't give up on yourself!

6338420777_cb95e37a93_o.jpg

...if only I had a few more stupid faces between 2009 and 2011... oh well, here's to making up for lost time!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!