Hola~

Options
So I'm new to all this. I just kinda stumbled onto this site. I figure it can't hurt to try this whole thing out~
A little about myself- There isn't much I haven't tried as far as diets go. I'm not willing to give up though!
Please feel free to share any tips, tricks, or...I feel like I should make this last word rhyme too.. ha! bits?? I'm all ears :bigsmile:
So yeah! Stay strong people, and cheers! :drinker:

Replies

• locochoco
    Options
    So I'm new to all this. I just kinda stumbled onto this site. I figure it can't hurt to try this whole thing out~
    A little about myself- There isn't much I haven't tried as far as diets go. I'm not willing to give up though!
    Please feel free to share any tips, tricks, or...I feel like I should make this last word rhyme too.. ha! bits?? I'm all ears :bigsmile:
    So yeah! Stay strong people, and cheers! :drinker:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ¡Hola! ¿Que pasa?

Welcome to MFP! You'll be glad you stumbled across it, it's really working for me! :smile:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou: This site has been helpful for me hopefully it wil be for you as well. Good luck::bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: